Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: RS "Gran-Gran Goals" May 1

Quote Originally Posted by secrettreasures View Post
    As a high level player , I have 15 of each appliance which is the max, but in order to complete goal I need to buy a next spot for appliance making me use 49 gems or something that's ridicious, there for your putting out goals that can not be completed unless use gems. Can the appliance level be upped cause this ain't right.

You cannot buy another one if maxed
    Have you tried selling one and then buying it back. Has been suggested several times throughout this thread and has worked for other players.

Also, I think the maximum slots without buying extras is 18.

Rhino Keeper
    Yea, sell an oven or hey, even store another type of oven, then buy the oven! A no brainer!

Rhino Keeper
    ^
    It is but once you get to a certain level...I think it's around 70 something.

Rhino Keeper
    I think RS goals this time around we're great, no complaints!

Now I can't imagine how beginners are feeling with BS goals (if they have it!) three new ovens, ah! Haha.

I'm still wondering why the table style changed from the pic in weekly update(see first post in that thread). It's a totally different table. Thks to jmterao for pointing it out. I forgot about the teaser. That table is a much nicer one and I probably would have bought more but not gonna get more than required of the one that's needed in the goal requirements.

Yeah sold a bunch of oven to make one , well least Im able to complete goal ,,Ty rixie

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mashab306 View Post
    I can't buy another oven my slots are full and I have the max. number of ovens
    I'm not going to buy gems to unlock slots and I've mastered all recipes so I guess I'm stuck on this one:-\
    Same here

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea79 View Post
    Same here
    Up a few posts...

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Have you tried selling one and then buying it back. Has been suggested several times throughout this thread and has worked for other players.

Thks Tinks. Guess posters aren't reading the thread very thoroughly.
    >>>> If you have all the slots filled with appliances, store a different one. Or if you have 18 or more basic ovens already to fill all your slots, just sell one and then buy it back to fulfill the goal requirement.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast