Page 85 of 213 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    Anyone have issues with game crashing on iPad when visiting neighbors?

That happens to me also. Not as much as it did about a month ago though. I have the original iPad Mini.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheel219 View Post
    That happens to me also. Not as much as it did about a month ago though. I have the original iPad Mini.
    It seems like it's been worse for me since updating to ios9. If I clear out the background apps it seems to help.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

why can't i play any storm8 game? I was playing a few hours ago till i got thrown out in Dragon story. Since then i can't play Dragon story, Castle story, Fantasy forest story and restaurant story 2. My ipad is updated to the latest ios. Everytime i want to play it says i don't have internet, but i do have because i can surf on the web. Access Facebook. Writing this needs internet too. I even can't play Castle story on my android phone. I deleted and reinstalled all of the games and that didn't work. What's wrong with storm8?

Please answer.

Thanks for fixing it so fast.

Farm Supplier
    I collected from a Glimmerdust Trove this morning and a Purple Glimmer Golem appeared, but he isn't giving tokens. Is the Monster Hunt back on or is this a glitch?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	25121
    Last edited by priscillasp; 10-16-15 at 04:54 PM.

Castle Story keeps crashing on start up on my new Galaxy Note 5. The phone is fully updated with the latest software. Tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the game but that does not help. Whats wrong? any solution available yet?

New Resident

can't get it to work on new phone

1. My device is Android,Galaxy note 5
    2. Castle story
    3. I can't get it to open at all it just goes round and round and then gives a error stating unfortunately, Castle Story has stopped

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Anishka56 View Post
    1. My device is Android,Galaxy note 5
    2. Castle story
    3. I can't get it to open at all it just goes round and round and then gives a error stating unfortunately, Castle Story has stopped
    Quote Originally Posted by teresa391969 View Post
    Castle Story keeps crashing on start up on my new Galaxy Note 5. The phone is fully updated with the latest software. Tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the game but that does not help. Whats wrong? any solution available yet?

There are some issues with this device and the games. They are still looking into this issue.
    You can keep track of updates on the current thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....and-new-Note-5
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Game will not open.
    Press icon on game, loading screen appears with little swirly circle in middle then it reverts to home screen and all apps visible.
    Checked internet - all fine and can open all other apps.
    Hard closed, power cycled etc and cleared cache. No effect.
    It played just fine last night.
    Playing on fully updated ipad3 with current ios and LOADS of memory available and a good internet connection.
    Help!

New Resident
    on ipad the game is crashed, too