Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I?m a bit behind since I started late but are you supposed to get extra trees from the adventures? I haven?t gotten one and I?ve sent adventures a lot. Wondering if it?s worth it??
    Yes it's worth sending adventures. And the requirements for them are easy.
    I've had one tree drop. With a 10 minute reset time, I feel that three is plenty

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by michelec357 View Post
    I logged onto Castle Story this morning about 15 minutes later it crashed? it has now been 10 hours and I still can?t get the game to open.
    I have changed networks and rebooted? this is very frustrating.
    I have the same problem from yesterday....
    I can't log in ..... Iphone XS and Ipad air....

Fashion Designer
    Finally I got back in about 9 hrs after I first tried, such a relief. Got an extra sheep from the adventure I left going last night, so that was a bonus. Not looking forward to chapter 9 though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I?m a bit behind since I started late but are you supposed to get extra trees from the adventures? I haven?t gotten one and I?ve sent adventures a lot. Wondering if it?s worth it??
    Have you checked your inventory? Items drop from the Castle and are easily missed.
    The Adventure has a chance to drop Lace Trees, Metal Presses and Magic Sheep. Definitely go on as many as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Are you sure you are on Chapter 4? Chapter 4 is when they start dropping and also when you need them for the upgrade.
    I was only at the first step. Once I got to the second which is Tend metal press they started dropping. Silly me. Just that I got one metal press very early from adventure I thought it would start dropping right away. Thanks for responding.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 6, Goal 1: Visit Old Thomas's House 0/1
    I visited, but the Goals remained 'unchecked'/ uncompleted. After a force-close the Goal was checked off.

Good luck today everyone! We finally get to craft something. Hope the log-in issues are resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 6
    Goal 1: Visit Old Thomas's House 0/1
    Goal 2: Visit the Sawmill 0/2
    Goal 3: Make Wizard's Shoes (Workshop - Magic Jewels 20, Jewels 5, Wood 10) 0/1, 1 hour crafting time
    Goal 4: Make a Knight's Shoes (Workshop - Magic Leather 20, Jewels 5, Stones 10) 0/1, 1 hour crafting time
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 6 (Wizard's Shoes 1, Bows 10, Grommet 20, Knight's Shoes 1)
    (for the entire Goal overview : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1664214 )
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-18-22 at 01:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Lower levels Chapter 6
    Visit old thomas 1x
    Visit sawmill 1x
    Make wizard shoes 1x

Rhino Keeper
    Oops, goodmorning Ronja, was busy checking and typing, didnt see you already posted!

Executive Chef
    Ok, I had hoped that when the day kicked over, I would get the outstanding socks that have been sent to me, but I didn't. Is anyone else having this problem? It is now going to affect me finishing the event so I am going to raise a ticket.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Ok, I had hoped that when the day kicked over, I would get the outstanding socks that have been sent to me, but I didn't. Is anyone else having this problem? It is now going to affect me finishing the event so I am going to raise a ticket.
    I think you can ask for socks again after 24 hours.. so maybe sent out some new requests?

Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Oops, goodmorning Ronja, was busy checking and typing, didnt see you already posted!
    I only copy-paste You add the lower levels requirements, which is super helpful. I'll add your post to the overview on page 10