Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dragon Story Weekly Update 7-25-12

I got one after about 30 tries. I spent my precious gold to speed up breeding but I'm letting it hatch on its own! On the plus side, all the fires helped me gain experience when I put them in a habitat before selling them.

Rhino Keeper
    Me: *upon seeing Crusader dragon in market* Wait what? A dragon with a design I actually like AND it's common counterpart is only TEN SECONDS?! CRUSADER, HERE I COM-

*realise I don't have a Diamond*
    * further realise that I'm attempting for an Athlete and swore not to switch until I get it*

Okay.jpg

Farm Supplier
    Something has changed around gold gifting. Reasonable neighbors are claiming they can gift everyone. But for me, when I gift individually, the gift icon stays on after 3 gifts, but any after 3 aren't going through - but that could be caused by the 20 max on gifts. Anyone know?

Host(ess)
    need... a... diamond dragon... now... why you torture me dragon story?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shawa13 View Post
    Something has changed around gold gifting. Reasonable neighbors are claiming they can gift everyone. But for me, when I gift individually, the gift icon stays on after 3 gifts, but any after 3 aren't going through - but that could be caused by the 20 max on gifts. Anyone know?
    I believe there was a glitch overnight with the gifting. it has not changed. You can only gift three gold per day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I love the look of the Crusader. I still don't even have a third of the rare dragons yet, but that is one I'd actually enjoy trying for. Nice one, team lava.

Fashion Designer
    Crusader is an awesome earner too!! Better than the Diamond!

Lovin this got to crusaders in a row lol! Must be my lucky day :P

It's pretty sad that TL introduces a new dragon that in order to get you need a diamond dragon, which they make it incredibly hard to get! I'm at level 43 been trying all combos since level 1! Thanks TL I'm so very glad your here to make us happy!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345