Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Why are cups of sugar and cream capped at 99 when we need so many.

Fashion Designer
    I have stock piled enough ice cream and sweet cream, am capped on cups of sugar and my bottle neck is Sprinkles.
    I did buy the Sweet Tooth Booth and find it valuable and have gemmed a bit to speed up the ICM, but not much.
    Overall enjoying the event with the yummy theme, varied gameplay and amazing art. Thanks to the moderators whom helped me understand how to navigate this event and s8 for an addicting game.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Why are cups of sugar and cream capped at 99 when we need so many.
    right!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

apparently, per my aunt, she's gotten some of the trade prizes from the ice cream mountain it's self ....... like toe cottake and some of the shrubs and a spire .....

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    apparently, per my aunt, she's gotten some of the trade prizes from the ice cream mountain it's self ....... like toe cottake and some of the shrubs and a spire .....
    I don't think that's correct. The mystery trade (the one with the question marks) is the only way to get those prizes. The ICM only drops the 3 types of chocolate coins.

As to your other question above, the cottage and the spire and watchtower are all normal buildings and the royal ones attrack RP. All are upgradable with normal materials like their regular counterpart.

Rhino Keeper
    What are some items won from Mystery trade? Are alicorns a chance yo be won?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    What are some items won from Mystery trade? Are alicorns a chance yo be won?
    Check post #172 from Anniras
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the help Friends especially Annika and Shibuyacloth.

Will there be any reason to have the sprinkle skunkupine (costs 30 sprinkles) after the event. It's becoming painfully obvious I won't be able to craft the sprinkle and upgrade the ICM. If I wait and save up for the sprinkles I'll get more chocolates from him. If I upgrade the ICM I might get more chocolates from that. So I'm wondering about after the event.

Shibuya please update the requirements to level 7 ICM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C38D95F-91D1-4F8A-A766-C072EAD4E7D6.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	52717  

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I don't think that's correct. The mystery trade (the one with the question marks) is the only way to get those prizes. The ICM only drops the 3 types of chocolate coins.
    I think the misunderstanding might be that u can get at least the shrubs from defeating Sprinkles, unless it was a glitch. So far I have received 2 blue Sundae shrubs that way

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Thanks for the help Friends especially Annika and Shibuyacloth.

Will there be any reason to have the sprinkle skunkupine (costs 30 sprinkles) after the event. It's becoming painfully obvious I won't be able to craft the sprinkle and upgrade the ICM. If I wait and save up for the sprinkles I'll get more chocolates from him. If I upgrade the ICM I might get more chocolates from that. So I'm wondering about after the event.

Shibuya please update the requirements to level 7 ICM
    I think you will get more Chocolate Coins by upgrading the Ice Cream Mountain.
    And don't forget the spawn rate gets better with every level of the ICM.
    + The drops of the Sprinkles pet are a bit unsure at the moment. Some players post that it only drops normal coins.

Instead of pressing directly on the ICM when it's ready, have you tried to open the goal A Chance Of Sprinkles and press the GO button?
    It doesn't guarantee a spawned Sprinkles, but my spawn rate has increased significantly.
    Good luck deciding!