View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

45 83.33%
  • I didn't like this event

4 7.41%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

14 25.93%
  • Lion Dog

36 66.67%
  • Lamb Cat

31 57.41%
  • Rainwater Pond

22 40.74%
  • Frozen Puddle

19 35.19%
  • Mushroom Patch

32 59.26%
  • Scarin' In the Rain

16 29.63%
  • Rainbow Fountain / Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

19 35.19%
  • Rainbow Umbrella

11 20.37%
  • Snowball Pile / Umbrella Holder

14 25.93%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: March In Like a Lion - 2019 Feb 27 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dugambon View Post
    First thing the cloud gave me was...the lamb cat. Lucky me )
    Oh my gosh! Congrats! I am hoping to get the cat and the dog I have only gotten a Mushroom Patch so far, today I can make 5 more though

Rhino Keeper
    Got mushroom patches today. They r fantastic.

Issue I'm having though is that the patch seems to be 2x2 but actually is taking up one square as I can overlap them. Could the Team look into this and make certain they are indeed 2x2? I would love them surrounding my Gnome Gathering and wanted them to actually take up 4squares so any future surprise visitors wouldn't get lost in them. Thank u so much.

Executive Chef
    So the cat goes in a rescue pen. Weird since the rescue pen say up to three pups lol... Wonder where the dog will go

So I used 15 mining tools and still no yellow boots. This really takes the fun out of their events.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kwsstin View Post
    So I used 15 mining tools and still no yellow boots. This really takes the fun out of their events.
    Watch your newspaper...I have seen them for sale in my paper and bought them.

Farm Supplier
    Make things in other places and pay attention. I don’t get stuff from my Mine. I get stuff from my chocolate maker, kitchen, deep fryer, passion fruit vines, etc. I don’t know if the level matters but I’m on 31.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Got mushroom patches today. They r fantastic.

Issue I'm having though is that the patch seems to be 2x2 but actually is taking up one square as I can overlap them. Could the Team look into this and make certain they are indeed 2x2? I would love them surrounding my Gnome Gathering and wanted them to actually take up 4squares so any future surprise visitors wouldn't get lost in them. Thank u so much.
    I'm flagged this over for them to check.

Grand Emperor
    Thankfully the team enables us to buy/sell event items for this event. Check your newspapers as judyandthecat said. Or get help from your neighbours. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I put the 3 green rain gear on the make, but didn't count! I had this same problem 2 events ago, it was never fixed, I hope this time for a better outcome
    Never mind. Figured it out
    Hi, I have same problem, if you found a solution, Will you please share it with me😀

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    Make things in other places and pay attention. I don’t get stuff from my Mine. I get stuff from my chocolate maker, kitchen, deep fryer, passion fruit vines, etc. I don’t know if the level matters but I’m on 31.
    Yes goals do sometimes differ according to farm levels, therefore event drops as well.

For members who want to check on your sources of event drops:

You can check through your goals if you have reached the respective goals but if you have not, you can check through the craft menu.

1. Go to your Farmer's Outpost
    2. Select the event craft and click [Craft] button (even when you don't have sufficient supplies)

You will get this screen.

3. Click on the respective umbrella, boots and raincoat and it will prompt you where to find the item.
    4. Click [X] to exit the screen and you won't use up your gems.

Attachment 50280

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast