Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    This is just a somewhat insignificant suggestion/request. Could we be able to get some more of those Oriental Floating Lanterns ? They would look great with my Koy Pond and other oriental themed buildings that I want to do in a future expansion.
    Somehow I ended up with just one.

Rhino Keeper
    Does troll camp and troll training ground drop tokens either during Monster hunt or normal times? LoreLai fountain?

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Does troll camp and troll training ground drop tokens either during Monster hunt or normal times? LoreLai fountain?
    Lorelei's fountain drops gold tokens during the monster hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Posting in 2019 and so many great ideas from years worth of engaged players unaddressed. : (
    I think threads like this are just to let players feel heard.
    Last edited by robotparade; 01-31-19 at 09:35 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Can we please have royal points count for expansions even if the buildings are in storage? Once again it took me half an hour just to take out my buildings and put them back because of constant resets. Periodic social visits didn’t stop it, and neither did force closing after every couple of buildings. Even putting them back away again caused reset upon reset.

You can’t have it both ways.....if royal buildings count against the cap when they are in storage, they should also count for expansions when they are in storage. This would not hurt the game economy in any way, just like allowing us to store or sell anything we want doesn’t cost S8 anything.

And here is an idea...if it can’t be done, tell us WHY instead of making this thread ten times as long with the same requests by not responding or addressing them.
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Can we please have royal points count for expansions even if the buildings are in storage? Once again it took me half an hour just to take out my buildings and put them back because of constant resets. Periodic social visits didn?t stop it, and neither did force closing after every couple of buildings. Even putting them back away again caused reset upon reset.

You can?t have it both ways.....if royal buildings count against the cap when they are in storage, they should also count for expansions when they are in storage. This would not hurt the game economy in any way, just like allowing us to store or sell anything we want doesn?t cost S8 anything.

And here is an idea...if it can?t be done, tell us WHY instead of making this thread ten times as long with the same requests by not responding or addressing them.
    That is one annoying glitch for sure. I totally agree as well! Royal buildings in storage count against the cap so why can't those stored buildings royal points count as well? Come on, S8! This just makes so much sense!

Another thing...why does our planting list still have the gingerbloom & beanstalk? Those were limited release goals so no need to be there any longer. Thanks for removing them!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Can we please have royal points count for expansions even if the buildings are in storage? Once again it took me half an hour just to take out my buildings and put them back because of constant resets. Periodic social visits didn?t stop it, and neither did force closing after every couple of buildings. Even putting them back away again caused reset upon reset.

You can?t have it both ways.....if royal buildings count against the cap when they are in storage, they should also count for expansions when they are in storage. This would not hurt the game economy in any way, just like allowing us to store or sell anything we want doesn?t cost S8 anything.

And here is an idea...if it can?t be done, tell us WHY instead of making this thread ten times as long with the same requests by not responding or addressing them.
    This is my biggest and most consistent gripe with s8 as a whole. Even if the news may be viewed as 'bad news' by some, I would be infinitely happier with them if they simply responded to the very legitimate and relevant questions posed by their players throughout the many forums. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that the games they offer have such a strong and dedicated fan base that we pull together to help answer each other's questions but nothing is quite the same or definitive as an official answer.

One would think any company with as many active games as s8 would find it worth while to have a small department that focused solely on dealing with players/customers in general but it seems they feel otherwise. Please, s8 think about getting one or two people from the office to go through the forums and answer these lingering questions.

It doesn't need to be daily, they could easily have it so that twice a week during specific hours a team rep is available to answer questions. That way, players could know exactly when to log in and get their answers. This way they won't feel so frustrated or ignored like I've seen many posters comment over the years. I mean, there are some questions that I've seen repeatedly posted since 2012 that have never officially been answered in some games! Again, it seems like a reasonable course of action to me but ultimately, it's their company to run as they see fit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    The troll camp drops troll tokens in and out of the monster hunts. They are rare but they drop. I don't think my training ground has ever dropped one,
    Thuakie Sword #19

So it would be nice if the general daily trade was actually useful. What if that could be a place where we could get rid of random things in our inventory from special events etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I'm still hoping for ways to:
    1. Search inventory, because scrolling through 200+ pages of inventory makes for unhappiness.
    2. Sell off event-related stuff that is not deco's (like invite letters and odd building supplies).
    Oh wouldn't that just totally make sense! So therefore, not going to happen :/

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I'm still hoping for ways to:
    1. Search inventory, because scrolling through 200+ pages of inventory makes for unhappiness.
    2. Sell off event-related stuff that is not deco's (like invite letters and odd building supplies).
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    With another Exchange. I would like to be less black- flagged.
    Especially when workshops are needed for timed events. And lanterns.
    I couldn't agree more! Wish they'd take our awesome ideas and put them into the game! And maybe make a tab in our inventory that has all the paths, walls and towers in it. So tired of scrolling through 300+ items in my inventory that I don't even want. 🤨