Page 40 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    I'm hoping we would get Energy bank building. Somewhere were we could storage some of our energy. Would be awesome if we could choose exact amount of energy we wish to keep for later. And once we are ready .- we could select the amount we want to use from our stored energy.

Some players are now skipping events and everyday game - they just keep collecting from daily energy sources and don't waste any extra energy - collecting thousands of energy for a supply.
    Sadly this takes away the option to actually PLAY the game, would be nice if everyone would have option to just store the energy for later.

Also: DRAGON scale trade for coins or energy would be more than welcome. We have tons of dragons, even more dragon scales. Dragon scales are often listed as " high quality" drops from various sources - but we have NO use for them. Would be awesome to actually get to use them.

Executive Chef
    I still think we need more than 1 Exchange. It may not be used continuously, but when we have 2 or 3 eight hour trades ready.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m never going to stop suggesting that all things should be storable!! It’s my kingdom, I should be able to decide what I want out. Especially the Elven outpost and dragon roost. They are hideous and hog up space

Fashion Designer
    Just finished my annual purge of inactive nbrs. As always, it was tedious, painful and took hours. I’m sure I made a few mistakes. Please, please, please give us a way to know the last time a kingdom was played. We’ve been asking for this from the dawn of time....
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Nightclub Owner
    Seriously, s8?! Please stop capping event crafting pets at 1. Why do you continue to do this to us? When have you ever seen the community happy with this decision???

~ Petal Trade {at the Royal Exchange by some number of colored petals (ex. 30 of each color) to get something}
    ~ Dragon Scale trade {something to get rid of these overflowing scales in inventory}
    ~ Silver Trade {there's a Golden Trade so why not. Maybe a trade to get something silvery drop like plate/tokens/etc}
    ~ Aquatic Trade {trading lots of fish and/or other water-related stuff}

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNecropher View Post
    ~ Petal Trade {at the Royal Exchange by some number of colored petals (ex. 30 of each color) to get something}
    ~ Dragon Scale trade {something to get rid of these overflowing scales in inventory}
    ~ Silver Trade {there's a Golden Trade so why not. Maybe a trade to get something silvery drop like plate/tokens/etc}
    ~ Aquatic Trade {trading lots of fish and/or other water-related stuff}
    With another Exchange. I would like to be less black- flagged.
    Especially when workshops are needed for timed events. And lanterns.

I'm still hoping for ways to:
    1. Search inventory, because scrolling through 200+ pages of inventory makes for unhappiness.
    2. Sell off event-related stuff that is not deco's (like invite letters and odd building supplies).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    With another Exchange. I would like to be less black- flagged.
    Especially when workshops are needed for timed events. And lanterns.
    ... And tons of milk, eggs and other staff we're collecting during events.
    Please let us buy another Exchange!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This thread is for game suggestions. The last few pages have gone off topic so later today I'm going to move questions to the Help Me thread and all the posts about expansions, caps etc (where they aren't a suggestion/request) to the Info Nugget on expansions etc. If you're looking for your post you can check through your profile if you're unsure where it's gone. I'll try not to break posts that follow on from each other and add/edit original quotes to make sure posts make sense.

Please stay on topic here. Post 1 gives you what can be posted if you require more information. Thanks.

Posts now moved.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-31-19 at 04:15 PM.