Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

New Resident
    I would love love love to see improvements in the organization of inventory items! As mentioned previously, the scroll scroll scroll....and scroll some more to find what you're looking for is tediously time consuming. If some of the items will never be needed again, they should be removed. I never seem to see anything in the "consumable" or "special" tabs. Perhaps instead, these could be used to add one for animals...maybe another one for flowers and trees. I don't know...just think with all the other things you're capable of, organizing this a bit more would be doable. The one titled "decorations" seems to be the catch-all for animals, ponds, flowers, trees, etc., many of which are not just decorations. Maybe we have one that is misc....where we put things in and take them out as needed.

It would be wonderful to be able to store whatever we want. The game uses a lot of resources. That's ok.. I enjoy it most of the time, but I'm not even fully expanded and I have to store things I would love to have out.

Thank you for giving us the option to add/remove characters from the kingdom as desired. That was an awesome improvement!

Farm Supplier
    I'd love to be able to remove Kingdom Goals that I chose no to do. Example - I still have A Hauntingly Good Look goal and I'll never do it.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with previously mentioned—date last played—feature for neighbors. I have several and there is nothing worse than needing a neighbor to send something for a goal and trying to figure out who is worth sending one to so it doesn’t go to waste. Currently I am going through kingdoms looking for recent deco otherwise I delete them but that is extremely time consuming.

Executive Chef
    Please change the drop gifts in the Castle Adventures.. overgrown benches and pumpkin patches have really gone out of fashion. It's years we've been collecting them and something more useful would be greatly appreciated.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I agree with previously mentioned—date last played—feature for neighbors. I have several and there is nothing worse than needing a neighbor to send something for a goal and trying to figure out who is worth sending one to so it doesn’t go to waste. Currently I am going through kingdoms looking for recent deco otherwise I delete them but that is extremely time consuming.
    That would be an awesome feature. I'm currently weeding out my inactive neighbors on all s8 games and it's tiresome!

I'm always hesitant to delete based on deco alone since lots of people just pack event items away once they've completed it because of space being an issue. I usually try to leave a message asking if they're active and if I don't receive a reply within 2 weeks I'll delete them. The date by their kingdom name would take all the guess work out the process and give me peace of mind that I'm not getting rid of an active neighbor by accident.

Banned
    Games are used to refresh the minds of the Older and to entice the Younger to think. Games can be used to help people solve problems be it life issues or to teach one to think a way they never have before. A teaching tool for all ages are what games were invented for. Too create mind-numbing repetitive events like this flower thing asks to rename the Mind-Numbing to Mind-Dumbing. S8 you guys are better then this. Please try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    For the hundredth millionth time- gem confirmation spending button. Come back gems! Come back! (As they slowly float up and away).

Yea. It just happened.

I'll contribute the hundredth millionth and first time... Please incorporate a gem confirmation cycle before spending gems is allowed (Hey... ask for double confirmation... "Are you sure?"... "Are you REALLY sure??" I'm cool with that). I've lost 50+ gems this week alone, due to misregistration of my screen taps. Often I don't even know what my gems are being stolen for, I just see them disappearing for something / some reason I did not confirm nor want.

Farm Supplier
    Another vote for an inventory revamp.
    * Sort the items better, maybe into a couple more specific categories--do something with consumable and special, they're always empty.
    * Let us delete or vendor old event parts that are never, ever going to be used again anyway. Or just hide them. I'm not particular
    which, they're just in my way and clutter everything up.
    * Make the item icons either smaller or set up the pages so there are more items per page. I have over 250 pages, when I should
    probably only have less than 100...scrolling through all that is a PAIN. I just want to be able to decorate a little easier.

Another vote for the gem confirmation spending button. The game tends to reset itself a ton and it misregisters what I'm tapping on--I've got better things to spend my gems on than mistakes, please and thanks.

Another vote for seeing when neighbors have been on last. I've got a ton of them and without checking on them constantly, I've got no way of knowing quickly if they're active or not, especially when I need to request event items from them.

Please add a "select all" button to the neighbor list when it comes to sending gifts and asking for items. It's kind of a pain going through 50 peeps manually to send them stuff.

Another vote for letting us store EVERYTHING. Especially the Apothecary. I never use it because I'm never in THAT much of a rush and it's in my way. I've got a couple of Classic Christmas Trees that I'd like to be able to store, but I can't because they can be chopped down. That's not why I originally got them...I got them to decorate for Christmas, thinking I'd be able to stash them later! No such luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I think we should get the gems we used to get when we went on adventures. Instead of rarely receiving them like we do now. Stop changing the good things about this game!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilonthay View Post
    Another vote for an inventory revamp.
    * Sort the items better, maybe into a couple more specific categories--do something with consumable and special, they're always empty.
    * Let us delete or vendor old event parts that are never, ever going to be used again anyway. Or just hide them. I'm not particular
    which, they're just in my way and clutter everything up.
    * Make the item icons either smaller or set up the pages so there are more items per page. I have over 250 pages, when I should
    probably only have less than 100...scrolling through all that is a PAIN. I just want to be able to decorate a little easier.

Another vote for the gem confirmation spending button. The game tends to reset itself a ton and it misregisters what I'm tapping on--I've got better things to spend my gems on than mistakes, please and thanks.

Another vote for seeing when neighbors have been on last. I've got a ton of them and without checking on them constantly, I've got no way of knowing quickly if they're active or not, especially when I need to request event items from them.

Please add a "select all" button to the neighbor list when it comes to sending gifts and asking for items. It's kind of a pain going through 50 peeps manually to send them stuff.

Another vote for letting us store EVERYTHING. Especially the Apothecary. I never use it because I'm never in THAT much of a rush and it's in my way. I've got a couple of Classic Christmas Trees that I'd like to be able to store, but I can't because they can be chopped down. That's not why I originally got them...I got them to decorate for Christmas, thinking I'd be able to stash them later! No such luck.
    To get rid of the apothecary I sell it each time I am finished using it..... if you don't do boosts very often, and even if you do it only costs a few bronze runes to get it back. Well worth it to keep it out of my kingdom, especially when I have thousands of the bronze runes.
    No Gems For Runes!