Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    Same! Also, it’s called “Community Event” rather than forest party. I’m skeptical but hopeful.
    I cant even imagine what theyve done now .. I guess time shall tell!

Grand Emperor
    Closing thread since event thread is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Event thread is up. Please continue your discussions there. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...un-2018-Aug-31

Executive Chef
    There's no tournament thread for Aethler yet so, just to let you know...

It's the EXACT animals that were in Emberscorch Tournament only replace Emberscorch with Aethler
    So if you write down animal opponent/elements - animal that beat it/element used - you'll have no problems

If you don't write down your results, which you should it helps in future tournaments.. You can use the Emberscorch tourny chart to see the animal lineup etc

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 09-07-18 at 02:19 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I'm so upset, all my other games are advancing and moving forward with new and better events and FFS is not only standing still but going in reverse. S8 why are you doing this?
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 09-11-18 at 09:13 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I'm so upset, all my other games are advancing and moving forward with new and better events and FFS is not only standing still but going in reverse. S8 why are you doing this?
    For again and again I agree with this!! We should keep saying these things untill this finally changes. If they see that it lives under players who affect others in opinion and see that they can?t joke any longer, then they?ll have to change. I just hope that it doesnt take any longer. I?ve chilled for so many months with this game that it feels stupid that its going to be too boring for soon..

Just curious when the next event starts? I assume leaderboard?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    It should start when the Storybook ends. Today is Day 9 for those who waited for the auto start, so 1 more day to go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    New events always start on either a Tuesday or a Friday. Yes, I got a popup that says it's a LB starting tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    Today is the end of this LB and the beginning of a new WE. Congratulations S8, after 5 mths of asking, begging , pleading for more land expansion and asking S8 to please show a little more interest in the game you created, I find that all my pleas have fallen on deaf ears. Today is a new day and I have finally reached the point where I no longer care what you do with your game. I will log on daily so I can give your measley 3 gems to friends and I will put as little effort as possible to play the events, errors and all. I have reached the point where I no longer care if I finish or not because I find fantasy storage very boring. Good luck all because I'm finally free.