Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game Crash

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelmeyer2 View Post
    Again, I'm on an iPod 4th Gen, running 6.1.6.
    Same here. Can't upgrade any further. Can't put the game on my Android tablet or my Windows phone. I just uninstalled the game. It was my favorite game, but suppose I'll just need to find something better to do.

Host(ess)
    My iPad game has become impossible to play and I've tried everything. My iPhone game works just fine with no problems.

New Resident
    i cannot open the game on my ipod 6.1.6. anymore, although i can see the notification on my screen. how can i do...if there any suggestion?

Rhino Keeper
    Although The game now crashes on my iPad, I was lucky enough to be able to play on my little Android tablet. Unfortunately my Android tablet has now developed a fault and will need to be returned under its warranty.

Now I can't play at all.

Come on Storm8, sort out a fix please!

New Resident
    I have tried to clear cache and store resources and nothing helps.

Rhino Keeper
    I have tried for days now, but been unsuccessful at tracking down an old version of CS to install on my iPad.

If anyone has access to an .ipa installation file for an older version, then apparently there is a way of reinstalling that version. If you back up your device, then there is a good chance you have an older installation file backed up.

I think the process is something along the following lines -

You uninstall the current (problem) version from your device. Copy the .ipa file to a regular computer and then open iTunes (install it if you don't already have it installed). You then drag and drop the .ipa installation file on to iTunes. The older version should now appear in the "Purchased" section of the Apple Store on your device and can be installed from there.

I haven't been able to try this, but would like to give it a go, so please, pease send me a PM if you have access to the .ipa file for an older version.
    Last edited by BuddyB111; 05-12-15 at 04:50 AM.

Please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can take a look at your account. Thank you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by mama56700 View Post
    I have tried to clear cache and store resources and nothing helps.
    Please do not discuss your support ticket in the forums. I've checked out your account and do not see any connectivity issues. How often do you see this occur? How long are you able to play before you receive the error message?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please do not discuss your support ticket in the forums. I've checked out your account and do not see any connectivity issues. How often do you see this occur? How long are you able to play before you receive the error message?
    I can only play for about 15 to 30 seconds. Usually I lose half of what I did after the error. When I click on the error it says request error 8. I still keep crashing.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm currently unable to play on my android phone. It tries to load, goes to a black screen, and then crashes. This has been the case for a week now. The only thing that keeps me from going crazy is that I have the same kingdom on my iPad. I'm just getting a lot less done cause my phone is my access during the work day. Any ideas? A fix in the works?
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast