Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1219

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry for any inconvenience on the change. We found out the Skylord Dragon went out with an incorrect coin schedule which is tied to the hatching time. We've updated it.

The coin value was not changing until the dragon evolved.

Ofcourse i understand the frustration for higher level players or those that don't have access to unlimited gold....but it is kinda nice as a low level player to win something nice. Everything else i play on dragon story is like pushing a boulder up a hill. The tourneys and tales are not much fun at all. ☺
    I still had to put the time and effort in to accumulate those points just like the other players in my group had to.
    Last edited by dragonfliesplace; 04-05-16 at 07:05 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lisabandit2 View Post
    So they changed the time mid hatch?? Even in the first post it said 21 hours...sigh
    Yes they did. I should have gotten it right after I got off work today but it still needs 4 hrs so i wont have it till tmrw night. They should have left it or, at least, left it for the ones who had them on the nest. Changing mid-hatch is messed up but definitely *not* shocking from this company.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Sorry for any inconvenience on the change. We found out the Skylord Dragon went out with an incorrect coin schedule which is tied to the hatching time. We've updated it.

I have so much coins (probably like many other high levels players), the extra few coins do not matter.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lisabandit2 View Post
    Thank you Clark! I thought I was losing my mind! Kooky's original post said 21, i saw 21 when I put it on the nest, but wiki says 36 & i watched my time change!
    I have changed to the correct time on post 1.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I feel like anyone, regardless of level, that had over 8000 should have been considered "first place" - This all seemed uneven and impractical.

I kind of realized it wasn't even worth trying for when two people in my group were over 10,000.

I tried at first with some speed breeding, but next time I will not participate even that far.

Now that I've finished with my rant. I would like to say hi to everyone on the forum and for those who participated in the Skylord event and made a valiant effort to get the dragon, kudos to you. For those who won the dragon, congrats and for those who didn't really like this event like I did, you have my sympathy. To DS developers, all I can say is as compensation for what you put everyone through, you should give a Thank you Dragon to everyone that was on the Leaderboard, regardless of rank and to those who already won their dragons, you don't need to give anything. Just at least something for the participants who should have enjoyed this birthday event for DS.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-06-16 at 10:19 AM. Reason: removed moc action comment- see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will check !
    Also i noticed way earlier today that my Skylord egg was ready to hatch and little bit ago it actually added time to it again!
    I'm not sure how much it went up to exactly or when it happened but currently is at three hours before hatching ' again '.
    Very weird. Glad i don't need the egg off of the nest pronto.
    Is this happening or just me?

Update for enquiry :
    Sorry guys.. i should have read further down in the posts.. got it. x
    Last edited by TeasTeas; 04-05-16 at 08:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post

Ah.. so this is why my egg reset?

lol i knew i wasn't going batty seeing the added time before hatching and it had been ready.
    I knew it had been..

Rhino Keeper
    FlatFoot;
    Did you design Skylord? I love it. Reminds me of the Mayan/Aztec feathered serpent Quetzal. It's really beautiful.