Page 95 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know what the name of this item is And was it hard to get? It turkeys in pile of leafs.
    It not let me upload picture but it in the Turkey box/ crate. There is no names in the list.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Does anyone know what the name of this item is And was it hard to get? It turkeys in pile of leafs.
    It not let me upload picture but it in the Turkey box/ crate. There is no names in the list.
    I don't have all of the items yet (or even their official names) but here's the info I've got for the Turkey Crate in my inventory:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I don't have all of the items yet (or even their official names) but here's the info I've got for the Turkey Crate in my inventory:
    Thank you for take your time out to do this for me, Question for you, was it hard to get the "Fall Cleanup"?

I assume when you put 2a/b it mean second place for example, correct? Sorry if not, I just for some reason cannot think. So is "Fall Cleanup" 3rd place? If so, I may try when black Friday come and pass (just to make sure I not miss anything good)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Unfortunately, that is one of the boxes we don't have as much information for. I'll update it with Annira's information as soon as I can (thank you Annira!)

To address your second question: The Fall Cleanup display is indeed a 3rd place prize
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Unfortunately, that is one of the boxes we don't have as much information for. I'll update it with Annira's information as soon as I can (thank you Annira!)

To address your second question: The Fall Cleanup display is indeed a 3rd place prize
    Thank you for price number reference, I hope it come back as goal! So I not have to risk my chance for it. But here is question direct for mods/ S8 themselves, since I don't think a normal player can answer (I already have try) but I have 4 goals unlock (beside 1 - but not finish at the time) that I have not do, at all, and yet I see the goals open, other then the free gem item.

Is there any explanation for it, or should I message S8 about it, do to it being in game thing

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...uestion/page92 -

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...uestion/page65

It has happen 4 time and 3 different bakery's. I wonder why.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	790A9350-BFD4-48AC-BB69-6931D310307E.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	53754

Name:	D3EFE256-7BC9-459C-A114-7B721A826369.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	53755

Fashion Designer
    I never got any of the flower collectible thing, how to get them actually?

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-13-18-00-21-24.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	53823
    Jared,19

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I never got any of the flower collectible thing, how to get them actually?

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-13-18-00-21-24.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	53823
    The flowers come from random purchases of wallpaper and wall decos as far as I know. It's definitely the rarest - I've mastered the rest of the collections but have only received a few of the flower bouquets. There's a list of what type of items give which collectibles in the Game Guide if you want to look into this further: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post757872

Question for you, was it hard to get the "Fall Cleanup"?

I got "Fall Cleanup" by accident! Tapping the screen at the same time as a sudden pop-up, and there goes some gems. I don't even like it, so wouldn't it be great if we could gift each other decorations we don't use? I would be happy to give it to you!

Hi i was just wondering if someone could post a message about abbreviations in BS as i know a lot of them but some i dont know like GE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lollypoppaine View Post
    Hi i was just wondering if someone could post a message about abbreviations in BS as i know a lot of them but some i dont know like GE
    I think in order to understand any abbreviations in texting, you need to look at the context because the same two or three letter abbreviation can mean different things in different situations. GE might mean Good Evening in most circumstances but it could stand for something specific in the game, it all depends on how it's used.