Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Check your storage if you have any Dark Cave formations ( those sometimes drop from better adventures ) - They are hands down best way to restore Silver supplies fastest.

All possible places for Silver: chopping any rock type, sparkling mine, deep mine, troll vault, adventures, gift from neighbours (expired), various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Jewel Cart, Golden mine, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Witch Alicolt, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Pfefferknot Pony, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Gnome Wizard, Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Armored Wyvern, Armored Lion, Harvey, Black bear cub, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, L8 Dainty Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome
    I posted before, but if you did the Snow Castle event, Harvey the mink is a great source of silver because he's on a 30 min timer.

Double boost DOES NOT double the cup of sugar when collecting cabbaged. Tested.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m waiting on five more sprinkles to be able to level up from Lvl 6 of the ICM. I have plenty of alpacas and sheep. I do not have enough gems to purchase the sweet tooth booth. I have had exactly 1 silver coin drop and 0 gold. Bronze trades have only given me cups of sugar or cream(not sure which because they look alike), which I don’t need. I hope as I level up, I will see more silver and gold coins, but I’m pretty sure I won’t see 20 gold or 30 extra sprinkles before the time is up. I have mixed feelings about reading forum entries. It is nice to know what to collect, but it is frustrating to read about how lucky others are in their drops. While I have not had the worst luck in some of the events, I never have the fabulous luck that some folks have.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on level 8 and still not received golden choclate coins!!!
    Only bronze en till now 4 silver..

Why do I not get the golden coins???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I am on level 8 and still not received golden choclate coins!!!
    Only bronze en till now 4 silver..

Why do I not get the golden coins???
    I just came to post the same thing. I collect almost every 2 hours. If the gold coins could start dropping at level 5, I should have received atleast 1 by now.

I should have no problem making the sundaes. My problem will be the bowls of sugar.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 08-20-19 at 06:27 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks s8 for fixing the Sprinklepea/Sprinkles drop situation!

Sprinkles pet now drops chocolate coins and the Sprinklepea seems to have the standard skunkupea drops - monster items and crops.

Nary a gold coin to be found in my kingdom as well. I?m about to upgrade to level 7 so fingers crossed.

My bottleneck is the creams. Glad to hear I?m not alone. I only had 3 measly white sheep at the start of this event (with a baby in my inventory) and have been slowly buying alpacas as the event progresses. I?m up to about 15 now. I?m going to do the math later to see if I should keep buying more. An alpaca bought at the beginning is worth a lot more than an alpaca at the end. Then again, I want to finish as soon as possible- what are the value of game coins compared to sweet sweet gold chocolate coins. And I guess I also need to guesstimate if/when my cream bottleneck will progress past the sprinkles bottleneck.

Did someone say their husband is a mathematician or something like that? Would you have him run the numbers for me haha

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks s8 for fixing the Sprinklepea/Sprinkles drop situation!

Sprinkles pet now drops chocolate coins and the Sprinklepea seems to have the standard skunkupea drops - monster items and crops.
    My sprinkles pet only drops earth wisps and chocolate coins. No sprinkles

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    The Mystery Box has chance to drop Weekly white alicorn- 7 days colelction time and drops 40 energy on each collection. The alicorn which is on market normally for 600 gems.
    I received a cute spire tower from my mystery box a nice addition .

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    Double boost DOES NOT double the cup of sugar when collecting cabbaged. Tested.
    Aw, dangit!