Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It actually tells you on the goal screen where the fangbeast puppets can be found. It's always good to go back and read tips on goal screens if you're ever unsure. More times than not you'll be given a clue.

Attachment 52229

I think the problem is that it should have been mentioned on both goals (goal 5 and supplementary) as they appeared together so it can be really clear for players. And yes an extension of text on the pink screen would also definitely be good too. I'll pass in feedback about adding this info for next time this format is used.
    Thank you, SW, for passing along our feedback - as always! I guess my point was that I generally use the pink screen to find out what buildings to take out (or not collect from) IN ADVANCE rather than waiting for the info to appear in goals. (In this event, with farmhouses having a 10 minute timer, it wasn?t a big deal.) This is information that is generally kindly furnished in the pink screen. This time, it wasn?t. That was the point that I really didn?t make clear at all in my previous post. LOL

And, to your point, your screenshot is from the supplementary goal that some players opt out of so having info in the pink screen would seem to make sense. So, yes, in the future, it sure would be helpful to have all information that will be furnished in the pick screen (at the start of the event)! Again, thanks so much!

Executive Chef
    In case anyone wonders: After upgrading building to lv 6 - I can still go on adventures for chance of Baron ( just got one).

Edit: I'm not yet sure if fang beast puppets for popcorn are still around though. Yep - looks like Fangbeast puppets are gone after upgrading - so if you want to do adventures after upgrading.- Collect pocorn before.
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 07-02-19 at 09:52 AM.

Executive Chef
    Fangbeast Puppet gave creep tooth, iron, & roasted chicken this AM

Baron puppet gave 2075 coins. (I have it hidden behind a bush so I dont have to look at it lolol)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    How are people doing w the stable drops of playswords? Mine regressed to the mean as expected and then stayed there, maybe went even a bit better. I went from a 16% drop rate and little chance of finishing if that stayed consistent to already having 11 swords w 8 days left in the event. Two or so were from adventures, the rest the usual stable manner.
    I went from a pretty good drop rate to none yesterday. I gave my stables a time out in inventory and hope they work again now.

The results from adventures is disappointing. I got 1 staff, and for the rest rose petals, green feather and bark. No baron.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    How are people doing w the stable drops of playswords?
    You all will probably hate me, but almost every stable drop since the event began, gave me play swords. I am on the last goal (upgrade Puppet Theater to level 6), I still have 6 Thorston puppets to make, and I have 13 play swords in inventory.

Oh, and my Fangbeast Puppet just dropped iron and bacon.

FORGIVE ME if I overlooked this, but now that I reached the goal of level 6 for puppet theatre I am no longer able to summon PUPPET FANGBEASTS for the Barons goal from farmhouses??
    Please help if anyone knows.
    Thanks!

p.s. I refuse to spend THIRTY gems for a puppet chest!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    FORGIVE ME if I overlooked this, but now that I reached the goal of level 6 for puppet theatre I am no longer able to summon PUPPET FANGBEASTS for the Barons goal from farmhouses??
    Please help if anyone knows.
    Thanks!

p.s. I refuse to spend THIRTY gems for a puppet chest!

YEp - looks like puppet Fangbeast stop spawning from farmhouses after you upgrade to lev 6. I have tried all day. Adventure IS open, but you can't get pocorn anymore since you can't spawn them anymore from farmhouses. I guess only traps would work - but those cost gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    I wasted 30 golden nuggets trying to get the prize in the last event.
    Totally lost hope in getting the Barons Puppet in this one.
    Ten adventures should do the trick.Not this random drop rubbish.
    This game is alienating more people since D and D sent The Mother of Dragons mad in a matter of five minutes on Game of Thrones.
    I would quote from The Hound but my language is not that raw.
    I am glad Winter is Coming.Walking Zombies are annoying but not as much as CS can be these days...
    I agree with this 100%. I haven't recieved the prize available from an adventure in the last 4 events that offered them. I did 45 trips the last event and swore I wouldn't even try again. Here I am 16 trips in and still telling myself it has to be there this trip. Call me stupid!!!!!

Executive Chef
    How are people doing w the stable drops of playswords? Mine regressed to the mean as expected and then stayed there, maybe went even a bit better. I went from a 16% drop rate and little chance of finishing if that stayed consistent to already having 11 swords w 8 days left in the event. Two or so were from adventures, the rest the usual stable manner.
    I had several days of very few/none alternating with 2 per collection. I am not gemming ahead on Ivy, and am at Level 4 with the bottleneck being Ivy collections. I now am "caught up" or ahead on swords. I've done 4 adventures across accounts & didnt get any Ivy drops, but one account got a Baron Puppet first try. The other accounts gave some combo of bark, sword, leaf, or petal (3 per adventure)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    How many times do I have to do the Adventure for getting the Baron Puppet????

It cost me already 15 golden nuggets and I do still not have the Baron Puppet..

Is the puppet not for everyone???
    It really is awfully random. I only did about three adventures just hoping to get swords and that other thing for the Thurston and Thomas puppets and on the last Adventure I got the puppet. Wasn't even trying to get it. Sigh. I wish it could be a guaranteed drop for every single player.