Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

New Resident
    How do I get the fang beast puppet to accumulate popcorn without buying a trap?

New Resident
    How do I get popcorn without buying a trap for puppet fang beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenagas View Post
    How do I get popcorn without buying a trap for puppet fang beasts
    Once you reach goal 5 (the 5th dot on the goal from the blue goal book), you will have the ability to spawn the fangbeast puppets from clicking on farmhouses.
    When you have multiple farmhouses and click on all of them, one after another, you seem to get a better chance of a fangbeast puppet showing up.
    After you've defeated the fangbeast puppet, you get 1 popcorn.

Executive Chef
    I think we're all taking turns answering the same question. LOL. Love it!

But where can I get popcorn!

JK.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-01-19 at 11:51 AM. Reason: JUST KIDDING

Executive Chef
    i just had my lot of weeklies come due so i am all done minus the final thomas puppets. i went on 3 or 4 adventures. but nada. and i'm not chopping a lot more trees just for the rare tickets to send them on more adventures. so just need ivy's house to cook
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Drops from Fangbeast Puppet decoration are coins, Earth Wisp, Roast Chicken, and Coal so far
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    My building is still at level 3. Three!!! I am getting no swords. Smh. It's bad that we have to wait on Ivy but at this rate how can I even have a shot of finishing if I can't get the items needed to upgrade ? Smh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    My building is still at level 3. Three!!! I am getting no swords. Smh. It's bad that we have to wait on Ivy but at this rate how can I even have a shot of finishing if I can't get the items needed to upgrade ? Smh.
    Well, the building only goes to level 6 instead of 10 so I hope you can get enough in the next 10 days to finish without gemming! Too bad this is happening over a holiday week, hope you can play/collect without interfering with holiday activities!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Well, the building only goes to level 6 instead of 10 so I hope you can get enough in the next 10 days to finish without gemming! Too bad this is happening over a holiday week, hope you can play/collect without interfering with holiday activities!
    This is my hope too. I suppose because I'm getting more than my fair share of fangbeasts and fangbeast puppets the "game economy has to be balanced" somehow so I'm denied swords

I'm not in the USA so no holiday here for me this weekend.

Nightclub Owner
    I was hunting for Fangbeasts so I started chopping a Gab Tree and to my surprise it counted for the 2nd daily chest goal. If this was a glitch, it was a happy one.

Quote Originally Posted by hansbwix View Post
    Just noticed the ?Rabbot? come up for sale. No info on it in the hub. Anyone know what it drops?
    As SofiaDeco mentioned, I answered this question in the Sales thread.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-01-19 at 01:32 PM.