Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it is a lot of waiting. You can at most craft 1 Ivy pic a day with 2 Ivy hut visit (unless you gem) but even if you do, there's watchtowers, chickens and skunks, all not guarantee drops either

I'm on goal 10, with 0 Ivy's drawing, 2 Thomas, 1 Thurston

And I see goal 12 needing so many, 4 each! isn't that 4 days of waiting just for Ivy Hut.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Jess it's worse - it's 6 each!

Even a random drop of getting 2 drawings of Ivy's Hut would be ever so much helpful.

Rhino Keeper
    I know even with Thomas wedding at least the adventure helped a bit but this one is as boring going chop chop chop .... so much wood I don't know what to do with it when I am dry on sap. Drawings should have been from yellow Acer or coconut trees or something at least with sap I would be doing something. And I am waiting on so many quest all mind deadingly slow ....1) upgrading the bulb 2) collecting from tree of the wild( it has no mind to drop those berries) 3) tour de glimmerwood. (No spellbound dew source except for Ivy's hut which only gives me 0-5 per day) earlier game was cool the steps were fast. even 1/2 days is fine but weeks to finish one step��
    It's a game I want to play and do something not force my self . Well please make the next event exciting.

Nightclub Owner
    I've been working on my inventory info during these long lulls in game activity while I wait for Ivy and discovered that my Mother and Ugly Geese are also dropping Drawing of OT's House. Not sure if someone's already mentioned this but I figured I'd share just in case since so many people are having such terrible drop rates. Every bit helps!

Rhino Keeper
    THE GEESE drops Drawings!??!? rushes off to put geese out

OMG SIX? not FOUR? what you mean? Goal 10 is 4 each or 6?? NOOOOO

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post

Look on the first page, all is written. Even an assumption on the energy cost, which is maddening.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I know even with Thomas wedding at least the adventure helped a bit but this one is as boring going chop chop chop .... so much wood I don't know what to do with it when I am dry on sap.
    Don?t forget about making ship wheels with excess wood if you are that far on the mermaid quest line. They take 40 wood and don?t require any sap. I make them even though I am done with the mermaid quest line to stock up for the elven trades that ask for them. That way I don?t waste the wood when I am maxed on everything else I can make with wood (which is pretty much where I am now).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post

Goal ten is actually 3 each but then you need 4 each to decipher the clues . Goal 12 is 4 each but then you need 6 each to decipher the clues. It?s a bit confusing. So total for goals 10-12 you have to have 10 each of each drawing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Goal ten is actually 3 each but then you need 4 each to decipher the clues . Goal 12 is 4 each but then you need 6 each to decipher the clues. It?s a bit confusing. So total for goals 10-12 you have to have 10 each of each drawing.
    Nope, 6 each, those produced before in round 11 count toward 12.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Nope, 6 each, those produced before in round 11 count toward 12.
    So those 4 that I am about to use to decipher the clues in 10 will stick around to use for 12 as well? Now I am really confused. . .