Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    First Unicorn cooking! Yay, it might prevent me from getting another gold token (I need 15 staff coins now, but it sounds like I will be better off in the long run).
    Unicorns are AWESOME! One of the best things I ever bought from gold tokens! No regrets, except for the fact we can ONLY have 4... + Unicorns also drop tokens, so you may have it even between the hunts, as crafts in MRC are always available.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    To get my last two armored flygers or the white wolf???
    I am not a huge fan of my armored flygers honestly. I have 4 and I very rarely get really useful drops from them. I think they have a 22 hour collection time as well. I get expansion permits much more often from direwolfs and white flygers and mithril is a more common drop from the armored manticore. So I guess it really depends on what you need from it. I personally like my armored direwolfs and now have two. About halfway to my third. I got the armored manticores to boost my mithril collections to be able to make those.

Farm Supplier
    I finally got my 70 gold tokens. Can I continue to collect tokens and trade gold tokens until tonight and craft the MRC only after the event, or will the option to craft it disappear? The latter would mean that I have to start crafting it before the events ends?
    Thanks for your advice.
    EDIT: Ooops, found the answer in the first post, sorry 😐. So I?ll keep collecting tokens until tonight. I?ll hardly be able to craft anything in the MRC, but I?m patient. Next season I might get a unicorn 🦄👍
    Last edited by atiragram; 01-17-18 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Found the answer

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by atiragram View Post
    I finally got my 70 gold tokens. Can I continue to collect tokens and trade gold tokens until tonight and craft the MRC only after the event, or will the option to craft it disappear? The latter would mean that I have to start crafting it before the events ends?
    Thanks for your advice.
    EDIT: Ooops, found the answer in the first post, sorry ��. So I?ll keep collecting tokens until tonight. I?ll hardly be able to craft anything in the MRC, but I?m patient. Next season I might get a unicorn ����
    Well, keep collecting tokens, but once hunt is over - MRC crafts are available OUTSIDE the hunt. Crafts in Trade wagon aren't.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Ok I know I mentioned above the glimmer golem rate with rock outcroppings. Rare is one thing, but this just can?t be. It?s impossible to get the bottle reward with current drop rate with energy. I just chopped 6 (120 energy) and had about 10 dire boars and ONE golem, so my ratio was wrong on top. But seriously, at that rate I think I?m just going to go with the horses where I know it?s garaunteed and will take more energy to ****, but I will be getting coins and less energy wasted on blank chops. 12 hours to go and I need 10 more. I already did my dailies, I have a weekly Ali coming in plus the schools. I?m supposed to be sleeping but I wake often so energy resets should never sit long. Figure 50 energy each as we know it does not take the whole thing, that?s 500. 40 every 2 hours gives me 240, plus 40 from Ali is 280, I think I can make another 20, 300, plus 40 I am on now, 340, I have some energy crates but I don?t think enough for balance. Sooooo close. Maybe I?ll get lucky. I don?t think I have another energy trade so not sure where else I can get energy. Any ideas to boost my energy a little more?

Good news! First one took only 37 energy, so 500 is not needed, figure 400 to be safe, that means I have to find 60 more. (37 included what I got back at end). Forgot 10 from visiting friends and maybe a couple from videios. Got another 10 after a silver trade and my two unicorns came through (subtraded my taps) I only need 40 more with my soft guess, may be able to do it with what I have but will gladly still take suggestions if I?m missing something obvious although feeling much more confident I can make it now as worst case I pull a couple energy crates out. I will get bottles for one monster this event!!! Lol

Thanks to all the wonderful people on the forum who help each other out!
    Hi, I stopped chopping rocks for the glimmer golem from day one and instead fought the purple golem from the horses as you can beat one every 2 hours or so and gives you the tokens but also the milk as well. I have been able to collect the 25 in time.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry can anyone tell me what the lucky trade is, and how to do it? Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    you have to have the lucky workshop building

Hi guys. Is beast bane statue? For sale right now?

Sorry display. Can?t seem to find it in store
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-17-18 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Lucky workshop is only way to do this trade. It was grand prize from old world event or something...so you can't just buy it, if you didn't win it back then. Those who have it - also have option to grow four leaved clover - so if you don't have this in planting options- you don't have it and can't do the trade anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    Hi guys. Is beast bane statue? For sale right now?
    Beastbane display is available on market ( perhaps under decorations - although I'm not sure about that). It costs about 400 gems....but it is on of the few things WORTH having. It drops regularly ( even outside the hunts) gold, staff, shield and sword tokens.