Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Just Peachy - 2019 Jun 6 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Collection parts are not counting, I had enough collection items to fulfill 3x so I tapped on the Oven Manual, didn?t count any of the 3 and I?m still at the same number. It has done this with other goals, I really believe it?s on purpose, it randomly just won?t count them so that it takes longer to build the appliances.
    A neighbor and were discussing that very thing during the last goal set. We had both had that happen.

I have five each Bakery and Restaurant and have ample opportunities to gift and request parts between myself. There have been many instances where requested parts don't arrive, aren't counted, amongst other irregularities. Disappointing that the system is so untrustworthy.

Edit: Since I posted, this happened...all of a sudden, my goal progress has the 3 required ovens with a chech mark, meaning I have minimally 3 peach ovens. But I have only two completed peach ovens period and the box was gone. Where is that third oven? Seems impossible. I also think this means I lost an appliance slot.
    Last edited by callmetired; 06-07-19 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Anyone having issues placing the Side Goal reward?

Figured it out. it appears if you have a exactly 4x4 open it will not place. you need an extra squares on 2 adjacent sides to place. Is this normal?
    Sometimes it helps to rotate the item when having issues placing it. I've had this issue plenty of times myself.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    It's possible you may not be at a high enough level to access the recipes needed for the side goal to unlock/complete. Note that the first step of the side goal requires access to a recipe that unlocks at Level 45:
    That will be the reason 😓 I didn't see that. Thank you 😊

I know it has been said, but I am so frustrated that the items needed to complete an oven do not always populate when cooking and finishing dish. It takes so much to get started and to successfully complete a challenge. I am curious how many say they finish everything in a day or two without using diamonds. I love challenges but they also make me want to quit.

I absolutely adore these new goals. I just hate that the ovens take so many parts to build. I know plenty of players have quit and complained on each other’s walls about this. I love the ovens and recipes, they’re adorable. I cannot day enough good stuff about these goals! They’re stellar. My only complaint is that I (and a lot of other players) are really frustrated with the amount of parts. The feature to get parts to build the parts means the devs knew the amount of parts is an issue. Does anyone know why they changed it from the 8-12 parts to the 12-40 parts needed to build ovens?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    ... snip ...

Edit: Since I posted, this happened...all of a sudden, my goal progress has the 3 required ovens with a chech mark, meaning I have minimally 3 peach ovens. But I have only two completed peach ovens period and the box was gone. Where is that third oven? Seems impossible. I also think this means I lost an appliance slot.
    It is odd that the goal marked off without you having built the third goal appliance but I can't think of any way that this would mean you've lost an appliance slot.

What exactly is Nectroissant?
    It looks like some kind of bread after serving it. Maybe bread with Peach in it, since the goals are Peach related.
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    What exactly is Nectroissant?
    It looks like some kind of bread after serving it. Maybe bread with Peach in it, since the goals are Peach related.
    I think it's mean to be a play on the words Nectarine (fuzz-less peach) and Croissant.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It is odd that the goal marked off without you having built the third goal appliance but I can't think of any way that this would mean you've lost an appliance slot.
    I think that the slot is lost means that since the box was out and then it vanished, the vanished box might be counted as an appliance even if it isn’t actually there. Then the player would have one less space for ovens if the vanished is counted as an appliance

Fashion Designer
    I was really curious to see the recipes in the peachy mixers, as soon as I finished my last batch of James giant tart, I bought the mixer but disappointed a lil after seeing the recipes I was hoping something...cuter? Or peach shaped cup or something but nada, just glass and all
    As someone whose bakery's theme is, well, bakery, I haven't get any items recently that'd fit my theme. The last one was bread racks. Kinda wishing for more display racks or some treat stands in the future