Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

I did not know that, thank you. This is my first event and I got over eager

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne6 View Post
    Anyone having shimmering ores disappear? I made a shovel last night and set timers today while working to collect. I collected 4 times and only have two ores
    You have to watch out for the silent rollbacks, they are occurring sometimes several within seconds of each other. No galloping horse, at best a noticeable pause for a second or two.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Just had my first drop from the gardener - 1xp, 1 mushroom, & 40 Energy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    Just had my first drop from the gardener - 1xp, 1 mushroom, & 40 Energy
    Collection Time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Collecting the Donkey Drool is brutal and hardcore. Logging in every 60 minutes to battle a Donkey. With the Fawns spawning a Donkey maybe only 20% of the time, not helping a lot at this point. Only one drool per Donkey, so many days are needed at this brutal pace. This phase is really testing the limits of what I am able and willing to do for this game. Why is S8 making this so stressful and unpleasant?
    That's if you can log in every hour. Imagine how long and drawn out this will be for those of us that can't log in for most of the 10 hours we are working!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    That's if you can log in every hour. Imagine how long and drawn out this will be for those of us that can't log in for most of the 10 hours we are working!
    I have not done the calculations but with missing out on 10 hours (= 10 collections of drool) per day, the event may be impossible to finish. That's why I said it's so hardcore and brutal. Maybe it's still possible to finish it, I don't know, but it's going to be hard. I hope you make it!

Collection time is 1 day.

Additionally, after completion of all currently available quests, the ? Goal in the Garden Shed is still locked by goal and says coming soon
    Last edited by Sevrette; 05-11-21 at 03:34 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Collection time is 1 day.

Additionally, after completion of all currently available quests, the ? Goal in the Garden Shed is still locked by goal and says coming soon
    Usually it will say that to hold a spot for future use of the shed. It doesn't have to mean we have another goal right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Shibuyacloth - I think the quantities listed in your spreadsheet for magical blooms and donkey drool are reversed. We need 18 blooms and 14 donkey drools for each of the 6 calming potions.
    Ah right!

Banned
    I did not know that, thank you. This is my first event and I got over eager
    How many gems is over eager. Need to slow down that roll. You might bankrupt your future