Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by irmaville View Post
    So you will buy Gems cha ching$$$
    The bundle on offer doesn't help with the donkey drool.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I have not seen this mentioned yet, sorry if it has been mentioned.

The Spring Fawn triggers the donkey spawn. That will help with the donkey drool requirements.
    I have not made all 3 Spring Fawns. The donkey is spawning from the garden but is NOT dropping Donkey Drool.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I have not made all 3 Spring Fawns. The donkey is spawning from the garden but is NOT dropping Donkey Drool.
    They start dropping in Goal 11.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Yup. Wouldn't want us to get a hard start on donkey drool. But I gotta say - SO funny to have drool to collect! : )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    At the [non] rate the buckets are dropping from my sparkling mines, I won't get to Goal 11 until tomorrow, atleast 24 hours.

Fashion Designer
    I am not receiving enough shimmering ore to make even one garden shovel per day. I currently need 10 more garden shovels so even though I play all day, except sleeping hours, I will not likely complete this mission. Been playing the game for 12 years so I’m shocked I likely won’t complete it, but not about to buy a fountain for gems. Sad!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    The bundle on offer doesn't help with the donkey drool.
    Probably the next sale package they come out with will include donkey drool, but it will probably be a $14.99 package - too expensive.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

The Garden only drops 1 token, 1xp, and spawns a donkey even after completion w/an 8hr collection timer right now. I've collected 3 times now with the same results. It's either a error, or not "turned on" to spawn tickets and rewards until after/later in the event? And the fountains become worthless dropping 1xp & 1 water

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    The Garden only drops 1 token, 1xp, and spawns a donkey even after completion w/an 8hr collection timer right now. I've collected 3 times now with the same results. It's either a error, or not "turned on" to spawn tickets and rewards until after/later in the event? And the fountains become worthless dropping 1xp & 1 water
    You have completely finished? Remember, event buildings don't start dropping the after-event items, until after the event is finished. This is true for Every Event I believe.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I have had a spawn, rollback, then second attempt didn't spawn. I am still having rollbacks, earlier today there were 2 within seconds of each other.
    Had a really frustrating rollback this AM...started crafting a Fawn, came back after 2 hours to collect from fountains....craft had rolled back after I logged out of account! Grrrrrr.....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx