View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Add in a slightly better chance of getting a Burning Ember (surely some dragons must collect these, right?), and that could work.
    A slightly better chance is like winning the lottery and finding out you only won $1. People have been religiously trying to get the burning ember, to no avail, since it came out. Adding only a slightly better chance is more adding insult to injury than it is throwing people a bone for one of the biggest frustrations.

If they're going to increase the chance of getting a burning ember then the least they could do is make it enough of a chance that players feel like it's actually worthy of being called an improvement.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. The decorative items are nice, but we need more space to use these. My kingdom is chock full of resource producing and crafting buildings, there just isn't space to make things pretty and dig out all of the statues, banners, and other decorative items littering my inventory.

The battles in the Jousting Arena is the one thing that makes sense, it's using a building many of us already have, and adds functionality to it. Maybe it could drop some good stuff like swords and light armor?

Making existing buildings more functional would really be nice, so that we don't need to buy new buildings. Upgrading the kitchens to Level 2 to add queueing, upgrading the Keep to shorten adventure time, etc.

I agree. More land needed for everything!

WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE OPTION TO GIFT GEMS to nbrs

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What new items would like to see come to your Kingdom?
    Why we cant gift Gem to each other like in other TL games? That would be a great option!
    Would really help us out, for those who hardly save gem by gem for Mermaids pond or Mithril Dragon etc...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-06-14 at 12:31 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Yes gifting gems would be awesome! It's also annoying that we can only gift 3 people per day, I have 3 gifting buddies who I exchange with every day but sometimes one of my other neighbors will gift and I feel bad not sending back but I don't want to ***** my buddy out of their gift.

Executive Chef
    My gift policy is to return gifts to all who gift me, in order received ...up to the 3/day limit, of course.
    My list is currently full and backed up til MAY 10!! Yes, MAY!
    I feel so bad when a new neighbor gifts me, especially when s/he is a lower starting level....and I have to tell him/her - sorry but I'll get back to you in MAY.

It would be so incredibly helpful if the daily limit was merely increased from 3/day to 5/day...especially when we can RECEIVE 20/day. At this rate, I'll be backed up til Christmas by the time Easter gets here. lol

Rhino Keeper
    Hi TL, so it's 3am I can't sleep, so what have you got me doing...thinking about my castle counting my energy moves to make 2 more living wood for my garden..right as I close my phone and try to dose off to sleep. Do you what happened?? You don't so let me "esplain sometin to ju" I want a white tree not anything just a white tree or a cherry blossom tree I don't care I want pretty tress but I really really want a white tree. You can give me a white tree or you can give me some paint and I'll paint one tree....ooooohhh it could be cool to do an April fool joke on the baron HA!! That would be funny anyways I love you guys and I love white trees so yeah...good night

Executive Chef
    How about getting a useful item from the Troll Pit and not just coins? And why can't we expand our kingdom? I figure sooner or later we will be able to reach that golden tower at the bottom edge of the kingdom, but there's a lot of other space to expand too. I would like to by more stuff to make it pretty but there's hardly room to breath.

Executive Chef
    We really need additional resource buildings for WOOD.
    We have 4 for stone (2 sparkling mines & 2 deep mines) - so I am forever maxed on stone.
    But we only have 2 sawmills and so many potions calling for a lot of wood and never any stone (25 wood for ea builders paste), we need 2 INDUSTRIAL saw mills or something akin to the deep mines that will also drop wood beams or fancy beams from time to time, in addition to dropping wood, sap & living wood.

....Granted, I have nowhere to put these 2 buildings lol, but we need em nonetheless...
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 03-09-14 at 10:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    I've said it before, I'll say it again. The decorative items are nice, but we need more space to use these. My kingdom is chock full of resource producing and crafting buildings, there just isn't space to make things pretty and dig out all of the statues, banners, and other decorative items littering my inventory.

The battles in the Jousting Arena is the one thing that makes sense, it's using a building many of us already have, and adds functionality to it. Maybe it could drop some good stuff like swords and light armor?

Making existing buildings more functional would really be nice, so that we don't need to buy new buildings. Upgrading the kitchens to Level 2 to add queueing, upgrading the Keep to shorten adventure time, etc.
    I second that! :-)

Fashion Designer

I'm confused - I thought my jousting arena already dropped swords or armor occasionally? I've been maxed on both for quite awhile, but I really thought it used to do so.