Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion takes forever!!!!!

Host(ess)

Expansion takes forever!!!!!

It is taking me forever to get 1,000,000 coins to expand. Seems like everytime I buy food my coin balance gets lower!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    What level are you? I found that as I leveled up, I collected coins faster than before. It may require some patience, but if you have a lot of tables and chairs available to your customers and make more costly food that generates more coins per plate, you'll get there sooner. I just expanded for four million coins, and now I'm currently saving up for an expansion that costs six million coins. Patience Also, you can always expand for gems if you can't wait that long, but I personally wouldn't use 40 (or however much) gems for that.

Grand Emperor
    In Sept TL doubled the cost of the expansions, decorations, and the cost to bake, while leaving the sell price of the food the same. Before that they at least doubled the gem cost of the expansions and appliance slots.

The number of plates per recipe is high so you can easily build up millions of plates of food on your counters that isn't selling.

It appears the intent is to get you to expand using gems.

It really isn't as much fun to play this game as it was.

Executive Chef
    It's not fun at all. In fact, I stopped playing altogether. It's not a free game any more.
    And it looks like nothing has changed since I quit!
    I just checked my bakery for the first time in weeks, and saw there are only two Xmas decorations that don't cost gems! A pole for 80 000?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Its ridiculous, they think its good for their future, but TL is unaware of all the people that quit. It this happened on RS it would be horrible because on RS you already make a lower profit without double prices.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    Its ridiculous, they think its good for their future, but TL is unaware of all the people that quit. It this happened on RS it would be horrible because on RS you already make a lower profit without double prices.
    I make 2x more in rs than bs lol. i don't bake in bs anymore if i can help it

Rhino Keeper
    I've posted about this earlier as well. At the moment I have to either save 2,000,000 or spend 40 gems, which I don't have! It's really annoying me because at these stages the bakery isn't even that big! I was told on my post that for some reason tl doubled all things like this. I wish I had of played this game before that happened! :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzymobaby View Post
    I've posted about this earlier as well. At the moment I have to either save 2,000,000 or spend 40 gems, which I don't have! It's really annoying me because at these stages the bakery isn't even that big! I was told on my post that for some reason tl doubled all things like this. I wish I had of played this game before that happened! :-(
    Your at the same point as me. 2,000,000 seems to much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    I make 2x more in rs than bs lol. i don't bake in bs anymore if i can help it
    When you take a look at the money you WOULD HAVE MADE in BS before price hike you can see that BS has more of a profit than RS. But that's my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    I have found that the only way to progress towards expansion is to quit cooking. I now cook on 4-5 appliances. I am making coins much faster and that also helps keep less food counters taking up space. It does make it really slow to earn gems. The game is much more boring since they "improved it."

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast