View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

35 44.30%
  • I did not like this Event

24 30.38%
  • I could not finish this Event

31 39.24%
  • I had to use gold to finish this Event

19 24.05%
  • I did not participate

1 1.27%
  • Gold Fyre Dragon

39 49.37%
  • Bramble Dragon

44 55.70%
  • Gloriosa Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Sky Fyre Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Prickle Bush

6 7.59%
  • Reaching Vine

12 15.19%
  • Blossom Breeze

8 10.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fey Sky Dragon Tales: ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    While trying to breed the glorioso dragon.....I have managed 5 firestorms , 2 wooden , 1 mythic, 4 hoots, 3 butterflies, 2 fireman’s and 3 super Rares. What the hell is this. How can I get 3 sr and not get a common.....this game is rigged as we all suspected. Yeah, the spinning wheel is random...we all know that is bs. I hate these events that are based on random results, particularly when things are rigged. I guarantee you that I’ll get 6 glorioso back to back as soon as event is over. And why do they continue to introduce new commons for which there is no room for. Why are there now 3 red/yellow commons? Total ****!
    agreed !
    i got rare or super rare but no common atm !
    besides , there are too many common yellow-red ! firestorm hoot and now gloriosa !
    they should remove firestorm and hoot !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Three hours ago I activated my DT. Just harvested the 6 Fireapples and finished up with Act One. If we have a day (or 22 hrs, by S8's odd idea of what one day is) to complete each Chapter, and the timers are unique to each player, dependent on when you choose to start the event, why is there only one hour and a few minutes until my Chapter 2 unlocks? I just activated the event 3 hours ago. There should be at least 18 hours left in my first day of the event, right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	40064

Addition: This isn't a huge deal in the first Chapter (in fact, I am happy to move on to Ch2 already), but it could be a BIG problem if it happens in later Chapters.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 11-19-17 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Three hours ago I activated my DT. Just harvested the 6 Fireapples and finished up with Act One. If we have a day (or 22 hrs, by S8's odd idea of what one day is) to complete each Chapter, and the timers are unique to each player, dependent on when you choose to start the event, why is there only one hour and a few minutes until my Chapter 2 unlocks? I just activated the event 3 hours ago. There should be at least 18 hours left in my first day of the event, right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	40064

Addition: This isn't a huge deal in the first Chapter (in fact, I am happy to move on to Ch2 already), but it could be a BIG problem if it happens in later Chapters.
    I believe the timer is not unique to each player and the day resets for everyone at the same time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, haven't played in a year but this is how it has always been for me previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasenkyuugan View Post
    I believe the timer is not unique to each player and the day resets for everyone at the same time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, haven't played in a year but this is how it has always been for me previously.
    Thats correct. Tales are unique based on the day you start them, not the hour. My day 8 could be your day 7 but we advance to our respective next day at the same time.

The habitat (for those who have space for a habitat) for this event does not complement the event dragons. In fact, the new "common" (lol) we have to breed can't even be placed in it. I generally like to keep event dragons together and I think others do as well.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you both! I didn't realize that was how the timer worked. Usually, I begin the DTs (that sounds awful) in the late morning/early afternoon hours, but I started this one in the middle of the night. I think that is why I never noticed before? I actually liked getting the first 2 Chapters out of the way quickly, so I think I will start activating the Tales a couple hours before game reset from now on.

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm. I just noticed they are creeping the hatch/evo time of the first dragon up. Bramble takes 6 hrs to craft, but it takes 9 hrs to hatch/evo. The first DT dragon used to only take 3 or 4 hrs for hatching/evoing. In the past year, they crept it up to 5 or 6 hrs. Then last month, Dark Omen was 7 hrs. Now we have 9 hr dragon. The difference between 6 and 9 hours is a quest run- and things get pretty tight in the later Chapters with all the questing the first dragon has to do. I always try to epic the first dragon asap, but still end up juggling the quests and the last evo.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm. I just noticed they are creeping the hatch/evo time of the first dragon up. Bramble takes 6 hrs to craft, but it takes 9 hrs to hatch/evo. The first DT dragon used to only take 3 or 4 hrs for hatching/evoing. In the past year, they crept it up to 5 or 6 hrs. Then last month, Dark Omen was 7 hrs. Now we have 9 hr dragon. The difference between 6 and 9 hours is a quest run- and things get pretty tight in the later Chapters with all the questing the first dragon has to do. I always try to epic the first dragon asap, but still end up juggling the quests and the last evo.
    Noticed that too - not cool imo

Rhino Keeper
    I thought this was a story book and not a tournament? There are nine battles in the last three chapters! Some have to be fought with your new baby Sky Fyre dragon and I am up against ultra rares in the bingo. Another event bites the dust!

Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Noticed that too - not cool imo
    Rediculous again, make it impossible to do the quests, please get real S8

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast