Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Crossing fingers, toes, and my neck...I have to get 15 invites at server reset, lol...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Crossing fingers, toes, and my neck...I have to get 15 invites at server reset, lol...
    Ditto :/

Fashion Designer
    I don't understand what is going on with the birthday invites. I sent hubby a request, he got the request and answered it, but I did not get a birthday invite!! I got a map!!!!! Why is this happening?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I don't understand what is going on with the birthday invites. I sent hubby a request, he got the request and answered it, but I did not get a birthday invite!! I got a map!!!!! Why is this happening?
    Did the number of invites increase?

Executive Chef
    Holy cow! Thank you my wonderful neighbors! 40 minutes later and I am done with the 15 invites! I had 2 20 hr plots planted, so runestones are done. Now just need 3 more battles, and I am done! YAY!!! I love you all!

Same! I have awesome neighbours. I got the invites in no time. Now waiting for rhunestones to collect before I go to sleep and winning 4 battles should be easy tomorrow unless we get a tournament with difficult babies. But Yayyyyy I feel like I got this in the pocket!
    I started the tales on the last day possible because I had no food when I got the notification for the tales.
    There was one day where I was planting every 10 mins to 1 hour. And for 2 days during the tsles I was too busy and hardly played. However, i still managed to get all the necessary food. I did not use a single gold this time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Same! I have awesome neighbours. I got the invites in no time. Now waiting for rhunestones to collect before I go to sleep and winning 4 battles should be easy tomorrow unless we get a tournament with difficult babies. But Yayyyyy I feel like I got this in the pocket!
    I started the tales on the last day possible because I had no food when I got the notification for the tales.
    There was one day where I was planting every 10 mins to 1 hour. And for 2 days during the tsles I was too busy and hardly played. However, i still managed to get all the necessary food. I did not use a single gold this time!
    Well done!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Holy cow! Thank you my wonderful neighbors! 40 minutes later and I am done with the 15 invites! I had 2 20 hr plots planted, so runestones are done. Now just need 3 more battles, and I am done! YAY!!! I love you all!
    Great work! Supreme is lovely! Waiting to go to level 7 now.

I'm really nervous about these party invites. I woke up at 2 this morning to send them out. 6 hours later I have 5. I made a list of 20 people who had asked me for invites hopefully they will return the favor. I prefer not involving neighbors in the tales....I'm always stressed enough without having to depend on 15/20 to respond to a request. Good luck to everyone still at it!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Great work! Supreme is lovely! Waiting to go to level 7 now.
    You're on fire girl! Already level 7? I'll come past to check it out soon! How long is incubation and evolving time? I hope it's not one of those 30 + hour dragons. I'm evolving valiant and it looks like he'll occupy the evolution temple for 144 hours.... till he's level 10.