Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aquarius jam 20, 2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dexterminate View Post
    480 vases and its only 1 per hour?! That alone is 80 hours per farm, thats over half the time to get aquarius!!! Hopefully I can breed chilly goat instantly (I seen to have 0 luck breeding the astrology require animal. No aquatter or sprig wing ever yet, no volcamel when needed but go figure I got one last night trying for tubacan..I forget the others tbh). I just got to the vase point this morn so Im half a day behind as it is.. at least i have one at 4 and one at 10 I can feed, but Ive had to use gems to finish everything lately and thats sad imo xD
    I agree it's scary, however my advice is plant the 20hour ones, or 5 hours when you wake up and then the 20 hour, and then start trying to breed the chilly goat now. Then leave it unhatched in the nest until you are done with the harvesting. I'm trying to breed the music trio too so it's going to be very tricky for me but if it comes down to it, I am choosing the aquarius since it might be the last time we get a chance at getting it or maybe the last time for a very long time.
    Good luck!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Hello everybody! I do not need to breed Chilly Goat because I have one in the storage. Look into your storage Chilly Goat was a prize on a spin to wheel

Rhino Keeper
    That's a LOT of vases! At least we can collect vases while collecting passports and accumulating food.
    My Chilly Goat is already at level 10 so hoping to breed another one so he'll cost less to feed.

Edit for suggestion: Be sure to take a look at the future steps in case the requirements for both Aqairuis & Storybook can be done at the same time, i.e. planting food, harvesting, and collecting two different things like the passports & vases with the same crops.
    Last edited by GreytMom; 01-21-17 at 01:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    480 vases is indeed a lot. 3.33 days full planting with 6 farms. I'm using 20 hours and 5 hours food.
    I hope I get a Chilly Goat now. Last time I didn't. Luckily I have 1 at Lvl 4. So if I can't breed it, because I'm still trying for the music animals as well, I can skip the task for breeding it. And finish the goal for feed it 50 times with my Lvl 4 Chilly Goat. I hope I get it all of course. The Aquarius and the Tubacan and Melodeer. I skipping the storybook for the first time. I have the Gazelle. Maby after the Aquarius and music animals i will continue. Because it could be the last time for completing all the zodiac creatures. Good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe I have chilly goat in nest! I've missed more than half of zodiac animals cause I could't breed any of needed animals.

Host(ess)
    Finally a Chilly Goat in my nest! I still have to collect vases from harvesting. Hopefully I'll get the Aquarius in time

Rhino Keeper
    Still long way to go for vases. But luckily I have my chilli goat on the nest after 4 tries.

Is this goal as same with last year? Maybe we can prepare for next zodiac animal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Still long way to go for vases. But luckily I have my chilli goat on the nest after 4 tries.

Is this goal as same with last year? Maybe we can prepare for next zodiac animal.
    Yes it is the same at last year. I lookt it up. Here's the complete list.

Aquarius 1 st - hatch Chilly Goat
    Pisces 2 nd - hatch Solar Simian
    Aries 3 th - hatch Fallaby
    Taurus 4 th - hatch Sea Lion
    Gemini 5 th - hatch Ember Bear
    Cancer 6 th - hatch Knitten Kitten
    Leo 7 th - hatch Peamoth
    Virgo 8 th - hatch Aquatter
    Libra 9 th - hatch Thunder Mammoth
    Scorpio 10 th - hatch Seamur
    Saggittarius 11th - hatch Rockodille
    Capricorn 12 th - hatch Spring Wing.

Here the full quest for the 2nd Zodiac animal, which will come next month:
    [1] Visit 3 community members. Simply visit tap the stars and then continue until you visit 3 members.
    [2] Hatch Solar Simian.
    [3] Feed Solar Simian 50 times.
    [4] Collect 560 Twilight Twins from harvesting. You can obtain twilight twins from any food above 1 hour. (1 hour = 1 twilight twin)

Sometimes you need to collect items first with breeding or hatching. Before you need to hatch the quest animal. So look carefully before you start trying hatching the animal who is needed for the quest.

Thanks! That's very useful . Now I know to at least save certain baby animals in case I can't hatch them, at least I can do the feeding part of the quest.

Executive Chef
    Finally after 6 Turtisles 1 Seamur I got the 14 hours breeding time. 😀 could it be the Chilly Goat?!!
    Now continue breeding for the Tubacan and Melodeer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast