Page 23 of 240 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off Your Bakery - Thread 1

Farm Supplier
    My Bakery with Mini Dragon Team as cashier n waiters !!!
    And I really love the Fairytale Wedding Cake !!! ^^

Rhino Keeper

My new expanded Bakery with little theme rooms ^.^

I don't know why my phone keep "click, clicks, clicksss", felt like someone hack in to my MP, (when I press buttom, felt like someone undo my click or against ME??)
    so I remove the battery, let the battery cool down a bit, then I put it back on. Now I open my RS & CS, "Oh ....... my ...... GOD !!!!!! Where is all my food on the counter???? there are all wipe out, disappear ?????

Host(ess)
    I have mini dragon crew, too ^^ I'm loving the Pegasus and Fairytale theme ^^ Tried to make clouds with tables where Pegasus is in sky. Tried to make my bakery look as if in middle of rainbow, sky and enchanted forest. My friendly enchanted giant gummy bears like to munch on sweets, too. Wish TL offers some more variety on doors, wish the doors can just blend into the surroundings, seeming to disappear...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh_Bear18 View Post
    I don't know why my phone keep "click, clicks, clicksss", felt like someone hack in to my MP, (when I press buttom, felt like someone undo my click or against ME??)
    so I remove the battery, let the battery cool down a bit, then I put it back on. Now I open my RS & CS, "Oh ....... my ...... GOD !!!!!! Where is all my food on the counter???? there are all wipe out, disappear ?????
    Sorry that happened and I don't know the solution, but think you should try re-post on a different thread to get proper help. Try posting on 'Bugs and Feedback'. Hope you get your stuff back soon.

This is the updated pic of my bakery Maria's❤

msantionette, you've got such a lovely bakery!

Executive Chef