Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    The sundial has not shown up. I've done a forced shutdown twice and no sundial in storage. Anyone else have the same problem?
    Did you check your storage under ALL? Since it is the functioning sundial that makes suns it won't be in your deco section. I have made that mistake before...
    Hope you get it. Good luck!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hey guys, sorry that you didn't receive your Sundial prize. I've flagged in this issue for you. Please wait for the Community Managers to check. In the mean time, please post if you happen to find your Sundial prize. Thanks.
    Thank you. As I sill did not receive it I opened a ticket too....just to be sure. Maybe they fix it otherwise that was REALLY the last time they get real money from me

Banned
    Raise Sunbear to Level 12 (from 11) 840 Bright Suns! Too bad I have no food. He needs 12,000 to go from 11 to 12. It will take me 2 days to grow that much food. I need 3,520 Suns to get the bear, so I don't see how I can do it unless the 5000 Suns at the end do unlock the bear.
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 06-14-17 at 01:33 PM. Reason: add info

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by castleland1 View Post
    Is anyone experiencing anything regarding bright suns. When I' m leveling up the sun fish I'm not getting the reward of bright suns. I already leveled it up till 12 but no rewards. Pls help. Since I've written this post I got the rewards, they were a bit late . Thanks anyway
    Me too on my main account I've level up to 10 and did not receive suns but it works on my baby account. I hope this is not another problem for gh level players.

Game crashed again and when I re-installed they were there. Possibly the only time I won't moan about the game crashing!
    Last edited by cuffy1; 06-14-17 at 03:19 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuffy1 View Post
    Me too on my main account I've level up to 10 and did not receive suns but it works on my baby account. I hope this is not another problem for gh level players.
    I think it is ok. There is just a lag between when you feed and when the Suns show up. You need to close out of the app and go back in. I fed my Sungazer from 4 - 9 without stopping, and it didn't register at all until I closed out and went back in, and then I had a ton of new Suns.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Sungazer goals:

to level 4 - 95 suns
    to level 5- 120 suns
    to level 6 - 150 suns
    to level 7 - 195 suns
    to level 8 - 255 suns
    to level 9 - 335 suns
    to level 10 - 450 suns
    to level 11 - 610
    to level 12 - 840
    to level 13 - 1175
    to level 14 - 1675
    to level 15 - 2430

I stopped at level 14 as it was enough to get the sunbear (12 hrs hatching and evolving).

Rhino Keeper
    Heyyy Zenobia, welcome back

I dont understand what the last community prize is for.. I got the Sunbear, what else ?? Is it just to get 5000 more suns ??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PaInaWahine View Post
    Did you check your storage under ALL? Since it is the functioning sundial that makes suns it won't be in your deco section. I have made that mistake before...
    Hope you get it. Good luck!
    Yeah I checked all but nothing there. Guess I have to report this as a bug. ARGH!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by epinederose View Post
    Heyyy Zenobia, welcome back

I dont understand what the last community prize is for.. I got the Sunbear, what else ?? Is it just to get 5000 more suns ??
    This has been asked multiple times in this thread. I really wish that a mod would step in and clarify, please!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Raise Sunbear to Level 12 (from 11) 840 Bright Suns! Too bad I have no food. He needs 12,000 to go from 11 to 12. It will take me 2 days to grow that much food. I need 3,520 Suns to get the bear, so I don't see how I can do it unless the 5000 Suns at the end do unlock the bear.
    And don't forget there is likely a Leaderboard Event next and then a Storybook, assuming things​ stay in the same order, so you'll need food for those, too. Especially since now the SB auto starts on the first day so we can't get those few extra days to rebuild our food.

This is the first event I haven't participated in since I started playing. I usually want the milestone rewards from the LB and I'm not comfortable starting a SB without 150k food ready. I feel bad about not helping the community, but I'm not too crazy about these animals and I'm just not willing to use up that much food for them.