Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Pyre Caverns Event GLITCH Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodsamaritan View Post
    I fully support this! Even though yes, it sucks that I may have lost resources, frankly I'm more upset that I didn't at least get a chance to buy the egg when the quest expired.
    I'm sorry to say that the way we have to fix this issue prevents us from making this option available
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    I'm sorry to say that the way we have to fix this issue prevents us from making this option available
    Why the secrets? Can't you just tell us what you are going to do to resolve this? You have some upset players right now and delaying telling us what the fix is, isn't helping. It's like Target all over again, only on a smaller scale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalechristel View Post
    Why the secrets? Can't you just tell us what you are going to do to resolve this? You have some upset players right now and delaying telling us what the fix is, isn't helping. It's like Target all over again, only on a smaller scale.
    When I post on the forums, it's as a representative of the company. The worst thing I can do is promise something and then not deliver on it. Most policies prevent developers from posting in public forums for exactly that reason. I post here because I enjoy talking to you all, and I value your feedback and want our players to have fun playing our games. I'm super lucky that our awesome community team is so cool about letting us talk directly, and I don't want to compromise that by being reckless.

Thanks for understanding
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Thanks, Glimmergate. TL always does something great for players when this kind of stuff happens.
    Thanks for keeping us informed and many of us appreciate all you do to keep us informed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks, Glimmergate. TL always does something great for players when this kind of stuff happens.
    Thanks for keeping us informed and many of us appreciate all you do to keep us informed.
    I agree. Thanks. Love the interaction with u on these forums. Stuff happens. Looking forward to the June quests ahead ! Everyone keep in mind that u can never make everyone happy. I'm sure they will do what they can.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    When I post on the forums, it's as a representative of the company. The worst thing I can do is promise something and then not deliver on it. Most policies prevent developers from posting in public forums for exactly that reason. I post here because I enjoy talking to you all, and I value your feedback and want our players to have fun playing our games. I'm super lucky that our awesome community team is so cool about letting us talk directly, and I don't want to compromise that by being reckless.

Thanks for understanding
    Really well written. You are awesome! I know all y'all will do the very best you can. You always do!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    I do understand that is difficult to solve this issue in a fair way. In advance, I can tell you that many players will be unhappy, just do your best and thank you for listening all of us complaining.....

Quote Originally Posted by thenameigotstuckwith View Post
    This is the boat in which all of us are sailing right now. There's no need to keep repeating this over and over. (Sorry I had to do it to make a point)

I want to thank the TL team for acknowledging there's a problem and for hearing us out. That alone, in my book it's the right way to do things.
    CS is a great game and I'm pretty sure there's not a single great game out there that hadn't encountered and got through code problems before.

I for one, am looking for Thursday's update. Glitches are so yesterday's news.

Thanks thenameigotstuckwith.

FYI I posted what I did as per

"kooky panda
    Senior Moderator

As I posted you can still offer your suggestions for solutions on the other thread, but lets keep this thread open so the Glimmergate and the Team can gather information on the actual glitch, and if they have specific questions for members.

We really do not need another really long thread. It will take that much longer for Glimmergate to gather the information that she needs.

Thanks!"

Hello Glimmergate, I started out the quest line by reading the initial discussion post by you on 5/22 so I knew the outline of what I was required to complete for planning of resource harvesting. On page ONE it says that if you have the eggs before the quest is completed, you will be able to hatch them after the timed June 1 end. In fact it even suggested to save the eggs and hatch after the quest- I hatched one of each egg and "saved" two, others- aquamarine and sparking. Now I have looked and searched and there is no way I can see that I can hatch my additional 2 eggs. Did I waste all my time and resources continuing on with these quests to get more eggs for no reason? How can I hatch these eggs? I don't want anything returned to me or any free resources, I just want to be able to hatch my eggs! Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    Hello Glimmergate, I started out the quest line by reading the initial discussion post by you on 5/22 so I knew the outline of what I was required to complete for planning of resource harvesting. On page ONE it says that if you have the eggs before the quest is completed, you will be able to hatch them after the timed June 1 end. In fact it even suggested to save the eggs and hatch after the quest- I hatched one of each egg and "saved" two, others- aquamarine and sparking. Now I have looked and searched and there is no way I can see that I can hatch my additional 2 eggs. Did I waste all my time and resources continuing on with these quests to get more eggs for no reason? How can I hatch these eggs? I don't want anything returned to me or any free resources, I just want to be able to hatch my eggs! Thank you
    I believe the quote was collect all three eggs and you will be able to hatch these eggs, which I did and I hatched all three eggs, nowhere did it say you could hatch more than three although some found a way on one of the eggs, I also have two extra eggs but I did not expect to hatch them, I was after troves, and got a couple of souvenirs as a bonus was they way I looked at it.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast