Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    The blue dire boars are triggered by dead trees. You get 1 per day if you are on iOS.
    Oh so they are not available for Android users? Then why do I still get the adept challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    Are you asking about dire boars or the blue dire boar?? Dire boars like mushrooms, strawberries, glimmer bulbs, cabbages, mines .... And some other things which I can't think of atm
    I meant the dire boars, I have never gotten one. So I was wondering if I needed a higher level than 23 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by melioshun15 View Post
    Oh so they are not available for Android users? Then why do I still get the adept challenge?
    I got the blue dire boar, thanks for all of the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mautzu View Post
    The first boar is triggered by collecting from mines. It's not level or Sir P related.

Thanks a lot!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey everyone!

We were experiencing a lot of errors as a result of fixing how we were dropping decos from the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Hunter Trades. We'd made the fix to clean up the visual experience of getting decos from those trades, however that version doesn't handle rewarding more than 1 deco very well. Thus, we've reverted the change on the Bronze and Silver Hunter Trades - the Gold Hunter Trade should be fine, since it only ever drops 1 deco at a time.

This means you'll see a giant thumbnail image burst out of your Trade Wagon if you get a path, wall, or hedge from the Bronze or Silver Hunter Trades ^^;;; But, you'll get the proper number of decos

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of Season 5!
    yes i was frightened the 1st time i saw a huge arch LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    New on the market. Has a chance to drop a troll token! I wonder if these trigger glimmer golems and blue boars?

Attachment 30186Attachment 30187
    anyone encounted one, please send screen cap
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I created a new thread for the Legendary Trap so that we can gather info. Please post in this thread if you buy one:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Legendary-Trap

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    IOS player only get to beat monsters once a day to complete one GOLD hunter trade
    I am trying to get another 10 gold coins before the event expire, so I can get the fountain

any idea how I can do that?

thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    IOS player only get to beat monsters once a day to complete one GOLD hunter trade
    I am trying to get another 10 gold coins before the event expire, so I can get the fountain

any idea how I can do that?

thx
    10 gold coins might be doable ... I have 17 so far since season 5 started, I plant strawberries and glimmer bulbs for the 4 hour trade which gives 15 energy, and trigger some dire boars when harvesting
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

The cabbage hut, which is what I plan to save for my next goal is confusing me in words. It says "Open a second cabbage hut." Does this mean we must already have bought one in the past?
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 