Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Spin Wheel 14-07-2015

New Resident
    I personally feel that the wheel is not a true game of chance. Between this time and the last time the wheel was available, I did 24 total spins, 12 each time (yes I used gold). In 24 spins I got ONE dragon. 5/12 spaces are dragons, that's 40%, there is no statistical way that I should only have 1/24 spins resulting in a dragon. The odds are literally less than 1% chance of that happening. Either Storm8 rigs the game or I need to play the lottery. It's not coincidence that they allow people to buy gold so often during the wheel being there, they are not allowing a true game of chance, they are skewing the odds to ensure people spin more and buy more gold. Address this Storm8 because it's pretty clear.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by athos8282 View Post
    I personally feel that the wheel is not a true game of chance. Between this time and the last time the wheel was available, I did 24 total spins, 12 each time (yes I used gold). In 24 spins I got ONE dragon. 5/12 spaces are dragons, that's 40%, there is no statistical way that I should only have 1/24 spins resulting in a dragon. The odds are literally less than 1% chance of that happening. Either Storm8 rigs the game or I need to play the lottery. It's not coincidence that they allow people to buy gold so often during the wheel being there, they are not allowing a true game of chance, they are skewing the odds to ensure people spin more and buy more gold. Address this Storm8 because it's pretty clear.
    I know right? A lot of things TL does is rather.... against us in a way. Because it's the same with battles, the odds are always against us.

I have never gotten any dragons in any of the spins before this one, so my chance is even lower than you.

It's only on battles that I'm doing well, not sure why though, but I don't really need any more new dragons as I've ran out of space now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I got 2 Rune dragons and 1 Firefly. I already have (and love) Firefly, and space is too limited for a second one on the isle. The Rune dragon earns an outrageous amount of money, but he's just so ugly to me.

I didn't win any dragons on the last spin event, but I've won great dragons in the past (I've got 2 Poetry dragons in storage waiting for the right time). Can't complain!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I know right? A lot of things TL does is rather.... against us in a way. Because it's the same with battles, the odds are always against us.

I have never gotten any dragons in any of the spins before this one, so my chance is even lower than you.

It's only on battles that I'm doing well, not sure why though, but I don't really need any more new dragons as I've ran out of space now
    Exactly. I've calculated the statistical probability of just this set of 12 spins, I got zero in the last 12 spins, it's a .0022930% chance of that occurring. To put it another way, one-fifth of one percent. That's astronomical odds. I understand Storm8 wants to make money, that's fine, but don't do it dishonestly. If the wheel isn't a true game of chance, don't present it as such. Clearly there is some kind of algorithm in place that ensures that 40% of spins do not result in dragons. In the end I feel like they are disrespecting their user base, people loyal to the game who are the reason so much revenue is generated are being screwed by a dishonest practice and it is actually quite unethical because some of us have spent gold which COSTS MONEY to buy to take extra spins and by rigging the wheel to ensure less dragons are won, they are actually engaging in a indirect method of theft. I'm going to record each spin next time just to demonstrate this and keep pushing until Storm8 addresses their underhanded methods.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by athos8282 View Post
    Exactly. I've calculated the statistical probability of just this set of 12 spins, I got zero in the last 12 spins, it's a .0022930% chance of that occurring. To put it another way, one-fifth of one percent. That's astronomical odds. I understand Storm8 wants to make money, that's fine, but don't do it dishonestly. If the wheel isn't a true game of chance, don't present it as such. Clearly there is some kind of algorithm in place that ensures that 40% of spins do not result in dragons. In the end I feel like they are disrespecting their user base, people loyal to the game who are the reason so much revenue is generated are being screwed by a dishonest practice and it is actually quite unethical because some of us have spent gold which COSTS MONEY to buy to take extra spins and by rigging the wheel to ensure less dragons are won, they are actually engaging in a indirect method of theft. I'm going to record each spin next time just to demonstrate this and keep pushing until Storm8 addresses their underhanded methods.
    Speaking of which, a lot of players like me, who have ran out of space, have been complaining to TL for quite some time now.

The only reply we got from mod is actually a very recent one, saying they are in development for more space, but still no specific time or date set for it.

So I guess we can keep complaining, but there's really no way to tell if they are hearing our concerns, and also not sure when they'll make changes.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    This lame wheel gave me pure maps, nothing interesting.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Spin 1 - 500 Apples
    Spin 2 - 2000 Apples
    Spin 3 - 500 Apples
    Spin 4 - $180k Coins
    Spin 5 - $180k Coins
    Spin 6 - Rune Dragon
    Spin 7 - Bright Phoenix Dragon
    Spin 8 - 3 Maps

2 new dragons for me!
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Banned
    wish they fix the **** wheel still like maybe add a button to spin took me 5 mins to spin mine on btc flame tab and keyboard is so **** slow to appear also :/

Nightclub Owner
    Hm? I think you posted in the older spin the wheel thread
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Today got on main more coins, baby account got a dragon... The blue one forgot its name