View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stonehenge

58 29.59%
  • Cat

68 34.69%
  • Spinning Wheel

44 22.45%
  • Carnivorous Plant

46 23.47%
  • Wooden Arrow Signs

27 13.78%
  • Shipping Port

126 64.29%
  • Clover Patch

35 17.86%
  • Water Tiles

59 30.10%
  • Weaver's Hut

84 42.86%
  • Yggdrasil

66 33.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 4/18/13

Rhino Keeper
    Fix the Inventory so there are items shown under "Consumable" and "Special". These categories have always been empty, which doesn't seem right.

I hate waiting three minutes for one measly energy. This is particularly frustrating if I'm clearing crops or clicking on mushrooms or whatever and on the last click I get a beast...Aaaaarrrrgh!!! Then I have to wait forever to defeat them and it's just irritating.

My suggestion is to make each energy refill every 1 or at most 2 minutes and raise the final cap to 100. This would be make the most sense to gradually increase as you level up. Maybe 30 up to level 10, 40 for level 11-15, 50 for level 16-20, 60 for level 21-25, 70 for level 26, 80 for level 27, 90 for level 28, and 100 for level 29+!!! I have such a huge kingdom and just maintaining it means I have to go do stuff outside the game for hours just to earn enough energy. Don't get me wrong, the royal exchange definitely helped, but when it take dozens or even hundreds of energy to eventually earn 10 or 15...well eventually you have to wonder why bother. It's really only useful to get rid of items you have in excess.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMomma76 View Post
    I hate waiting three minutes for one measly energy. This is particularly frustrating if I'm clearing crops or clicking on mushrooms or whatever and on the last click I get a beast...Aaaaarrrrgh!!! Then I have to wait forever to defeat them and it's just irritating.
    This always happens to me right as I am using up my final energy before bed. Oftentimes I am too tired to wait up for the energy needed to fight, and feel bad for leaving the beast in my kingdom overnight for when visitors from other time zones come around.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarzen6 View Post
    I would love it if the 100 max on walls was increased. Or at least if the bushes weren't counted in our wall count.
    Or maybe we can build unlimited units of walls that don't provide royal points?

Rhino Keeper
    It would be interesting for the tinkers to craft a cage that contains a beast, which can then be collected from. Not sure whether this would be a new beast.

Rhino Keeper
    Chunks of water like it pretends to be in this pic:

Wouldn't it be great to have water that connects!

New Resident
    The lack of energy is becoming ridiculous. Once you get to a level past 10, having only 30 energy is absurd. Your only options for additional energy is insanely expensive. Either you're wasting ALL your energy in farming to "trade" for it, or you have to spend real money in order to increase play time. Why are you being so stingy with the energy, TeamLava? Quit being ridiculous and increase how much energy we can store. Thirty is not enough and I speak for everyone. I already have a game going at level 26 and I can't even collect from half the board before I'm out of play time. Isn't the point of these games to hold people's interests? I'm getting bored.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    Chunks of water like it pretends to be in this pic:

Wouldn't it be great to have water that connects!
    Oh wow, that's so pretty!

Looks great! I think that may be what was meant by the water tiles suggestion in the poll. I agree, it's why I don't have ponds at all because one is okay but multiple individual ponds look ugly to me! I would love to have larger ponds or lakes or even streams. If we had streams it would make the bridge idea I suggested in the last poll even more useful and interesting!

Executive Chef
    Another kitchen!!shorter adventures,puh-lease!!!!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast