Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Ripscale Dragon Tournament

Farm Supplier
    I've finished my second tournament and this time didn't used ultimate. For me, Astromancer was hardest to beat, then Immortal. Had a lot of luck with Ninja and Highland. I thought that Ripscale would be tougher to beat. All my battles are on page 3. Best of luck to everyone that is still battling.

Am sick of this game now. Has stuck with highlander for 2 days now. Tried diamond 8 times, and jack, king, gemstone, jade, quetzel, cursed idol, metal, etc nothing worked. So frustrated. Dont understand why other players can just cruise through without losings too many rounds? And in the last 5 or 6 tournies i found myself always struggle to get finished. There is definitely something not right here. As far as i can see this game is long way from being fair. All players r treated differently base on the money/ gold spent, level is on, number of gold in the bank, etc. sorry just needed to vent my frustration. Good luck to all of u. I definitely need a lot if it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    I was able to defeat Highland with Gemstone and magic only. It seemed magic was better against Highland than bash. I'm Android don't know if that matters or not. The second magic hit took him out. Hopefully that helps somebody out there. Someone already made the suggestion on here but I can't remember who it was to give proper credit. Gemstone is strong against green and blue both of which are dominant colors in Highland. Don't know if that's why it worked or not.

For Ninja and Immortal they're both predominantly black so you might try something that is strong against that color like Green or White. Just a suggestion in case it helps which has also been made by others but it definitely helped me with this tourney so I thought I'd pass it on.
    I also had won against Highland using Gemstone Mm. and. Posted my results -- Post 151 .

Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    I also had won against Highland using Gemstone Mm. and. Posted my results -- Post 151 .
    Thx for ur suggestion have tried twice using gemstone n didnt even came close of ****ing it. Very frustrated.

Wondering y u guys know what color is for a particular champ? Where can i find info such as color of highland is green/blue? I just tried soccer and still didnt even come close of knock him out. Rrrrrrrrrrrrr

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by grassprawn View Post
    Am sick of this game now. Has stuck with highlander for 2 days now. Tried diamond 8 times, and jack, king, gemstone, jade, quetzel, cursed idol, metal, etc nothing worked. So frustrated. Dont understand why other players can just cruise through without losings too many rounds? And in the last 5 or 6 tournies i found myself always struggle to get finished. There is definitely something not right here. As far as i can see this game is long way from being fair. All players r treated differently base on the money/ gold spent, level is on, number of gold in the bank, etc. sorry just needed to vent my frustration. Good luck to all of u. I definitely need a lot if it.
    I can certainly share in your pain. This is my son's account and he has been stuck battling Highlander for the third day now with 15 losses so far and similarly, my daughter was stuck battling Highlander until just now defeating it with a level 1 Fire after 12 straight losses in 2 days. There have been tears and there will be more now with my boy now that my daughter has finally defeated Highlander! HAVE A HEART PLEASE, TeamLava (as no doubt there are many children playing this game also)!!

In contrast on my account, I sailed through this tournament with only 2 losses in 2.5 days and defeated Highlander with my L15 Diamond on my first attempt. I suspect that TL has at least 2 different programs running to manage the tournaments (i.e. one relatively easy one set with relatively high win percentages and the other set to be difficult with low win percentages with particular dragons) and they randomly allocate one to run with say half their players and the difficult one with the other half to compel them to spend gold to get past the difficult dragons. Part of the proof I have is that my account is at level 170 and I noticed that in rounds 13, 16, and 17 (i.e. Neon, Dark Naga, and Pyramid), the level of these dragons that were presented in the battle arena were at level 9, whilst on my son's account which is at level 118, he was presented with the same dragons at level 10! Go figure!

Part of the reason that I let my children play this game is that I'm teaching them the benefits of saving, so they try hard to save up their gold to buy / invest in gold producing dragons when they come up. Unfortunately, with the many gold sucking traps that TL has set up in the game, both of them regularly lose gold to these traps through glitches or inadvertent "fat fingers". Maybe it's time to find another game for them that is more ethically designed!!!

So far, with my son's attempt to battle this pesky Highlander on this account, it has defeated his L15 Diamond 5 times, along with Cursed Rose, Spirit Queen, Gilded Knight L13, Frostfire L9, King, Air, Jack L12, Quetzal, Fire, and Beast L13. Would appreciate some input as to what dragons for him to try over the next few attempts.

Thanks!
    Last edited by KevinW06; 02-07-16 at 12:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grassprawn View Post
    No hun, i was stuck on Highland for 2 days too, but i was throwing a lot of babies at it, finally tried Quetzal lvl 12 and he took Highland down in 2 attacks. Since I'm not too keen on winning this one I didn't resort to Ultimate. BOL
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Rhino Keeper
    There is not any logic in this Tournament. Seriously. For Example,I had a problem against Astromance 14, that I beat in the past from the first attempt..During the Frostbite Tournament we had Astromancer 16 ( that means higher level than this tournament) And My King 10 (MM) won..But here agianst lower level Astromancer .I used Firestorm 10 - FIRE, FIRE, Fire...and nothing...Just Fire dragon 8 ( just magic attack again) ..and after that fire baby and I won after the second attack? So no sence....where is the logic? People posted they wins against Higland..I took their advices...Used the same dragons, but higher level..and no effect...Now the most of my dragons are waiting to be healed...And I finally beat HIGHLAND, usind SNOWMAN 1 (mBb)
    Last edited by Genko1; 02-06-16 at 03:56 PM.

Executive Chef
    Just finished the tournament. Ripscale is waiting for a nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Hey, I was able to get immortal and ninja with metal (10), and highland with beast (15). I'd recommend metal (whatever level) for any of the three highly. Maybe even a baby cursed idol if you have one?
    Sadly I don't have any.