Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New dawn for android/kindle fire

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone given a firm roll out date.? Why not TL? When are you going to, ARE you going to update the android and kindle fire access?

This disrequard for a great deal (aprox 50%)of your market is very disturbing. A public notice of a commitment will go a long way toward helping us deal with the feeling of betrayal an being ignored. After all we will not get any new dragons, no goals, no updates. Nothing more until you finish making the present brand new game available to all.

Kindle fire doesn't have the goals...what about he enchanted farm?!

Yes ur right.... also this blue screen issue. Its not as common as before, but annoying nonetheless.

Executive Chef
    The update did nothing. Tl does not care about android. Apparently android dollars are not worth as much as apple dollars.

Farm Supplier
    I really hope android will get some sort of update... but if they do another light dragon hybrid then there is no way they could..
    very sad not to have this expansion...

Banned
    And the latest "bug fix" release for Android which was supposed to fix a lot of the crashing problems has actually made the problem WORSE!!! For crying out loud...get it right. Do you actually have android devices in your development team or are you just using the simulator??

Rhino Keeper
    I will wait for 2 weeks, after that, if there is no update for android, i will give up the game, so unfair

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azychan View Post
    I will wait for 2 weeks, after that, if there is no update for android, i will give up the game, so unfair
    That makes several of us! I sure hope TeamLava is Listening to their user base!

Fashion Designer
    I play lots of games on my phone and my husband has an Android, we also own a Kindle tho i don't ever game on it much. Most games i play i've noticed Android didn't even get the game until much much later. So it makes a bit of sense that there would be a delay before a major update that needs a new DL. Not saying it's fair to you all but patience is a virtue. Also and i don't know if this is the case,but.....if any of you play xbox and playstation then you know that sometimes 1 company will make a deal so they get the new dl content long before the other. Maybe this is happening here idk. Whatever the issue i hope they update for you all soon but please try and not let it get to you. Take a break from the game if you must because games should be fun after all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    I play lots of games on my phone and my husband has an Android, we also own a Kindle tho i don't ever game on it much. Most games i play i've noticed Android didn't even get the game until much much later. So it makes a bit of sense that there would be a delay before a major update that needs a new DL. Not saying it's fair to you all but patience is a virtue. Also and i don't know if this is the case,but.....if any of you play xbox and playstation then you know that sometimes 1 company will make a deal so they get the new dl content long before the other. Maybe this is happening here idk. Whatever the issue i hope they update for you all soon but please try and not let it get to you. Take a break from the game if you must because games should be fun after all.
    I don't care about the new updated version of the game. I really don't. I just want a straight answer from the developers if we android/kindle users will be getting at least a new dragon next week that WE can get. One that doesn't require the light dragon. Because if we're never going to be getting new content in the original version then ill stop playing and putting money into the game until the new version comes out.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast