Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    After two weeks of wild energy spending, I was forced to waste also 250 gems at least to get the Mantistorm. And all this because of the awful horrible drop rate of the lillies, which after days of collecting, left me with 9 saps short. One day I got only 2, can you imagine!!!, two saps from 3 x collection of 5 lillies. Is this some joke or what?!
    The event was a total disaster. If this is another way to squeeze money from players, I wont participate in another one like this.

Rhino Keeper
    Failed this one for the sake of a few drops from the lilies. Really hard going and energy-consuming to do all of the rest, but it was possible - but the lilies were a blocker. I'm disappointed after so much effort.

And I don't think I can bear anothther event that involves so much rock chopping. I've finally reached a boredom threshold.

Rhino Keeper
    I have nothing good to say about this event! If you couldn't play nonstop it was impossible to complete, a total waste of time and energy! The red clay drops for me was the issue! I will not waste my time and energy if the next event is like this one!

Executive Chef
    This wasn’t fun. Nice looking Mill but it’ll spend its days in my storage as it’s unfinished. Ludicrous energy needed and pathetic drop rates. Couldn't be bothered spending gems to speed up or finish this event. I did buy the two pets while they were on sale and I shouldn’t have even done that, I don’t like supporting an even that is completely unbalanced. Do better.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSumo View Post
    All that chopping and hovering over recalcitrant flowers and.....Nothing. Didn't make the mama/papa thing and the event finished early anyway. It was gone when I woke up. Going to sit out the next few events (except Monster Hunts) and go back to actually having fun.
    I was on a roll and thought I was keeping up but yesterday I realized that I was not going to make it. I will likely sit out the next events or just do a few things. I have been playing for over 7 years and some of these events have made me less interested. I did pull back for a while when the game frequently froze or had errors and was no longer fun.

Executive Chef
    what have people gotten from their mill? i've only collected coins so far
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    what have people gotten from their mill? i've only collected coins so far
    Black flagged for flour. I think its drops are simililar to the windmill.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Black flagged for flour. I think its drops are simililar to the windmill.
    i don't have a windmill. not sure why. but i'm not trying to build another building right now. with MH going on & sabina & glimmergate, i have too much already. especially since everything right now wants enchanted/spellbound beams/blocks
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I was on a roll and thought I was keeping up but yesterday I realized that I was not going to make it. I will likely sit out the next events or just do a few things. I have been playing for over 7 years and some of these events have made me less interested. I did pull back for a while when the game frequently froze or had errors and was no longer fun.
    Yeah, I really felt the pinch on this one... I had over 20,000 and still couldn't do it because Orthodox Easter was last weekend and I started late, so there was no time for all of the sap. Annoying because I did all of the lightning blacks and whatever the tornado guy dropped, just not enough sap. Luckily I still have plenty of energy for the MH this week but even that is a bit lackluster. Last time we had a throwback MH it was better I think.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Wonder why they didn’t have a survey on this event...