Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

The issue of the first Goal, "D.I.Y.", automatically completing has been fixed. You should now be able to craft the Faerie Essence in that Goal. For players that did not get to craft this item due to the issue, you won't need it to craft the Faerie Workshop and it won't prevent you from moving on with the rest of the Goals. So please continue with the following Goals and you'll eventually get to craft the new Faerie Workshop!

If you're still experiencing the first Goal auto completing, please let us know right away. Thank you!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 09-18-14 at 03:12 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Also in case anyone was confused about this, after crafting the Faerie Essence in the Potion Shop during "D.I.Y.", the option to craft this item will disappear from the Potion Shop, this isn't an issue. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I haven't got the faerie essence option even locked by goal in my potion shop either and my phone updates automatically. Hope they fix this by the time I get to the quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Also in case anyone was confused about this, after crafting the Faerie Essence in the Potion Shop during "D.I.Y.", the option to craft this item will disappear from the Potion Shop, this isn't an issue. Thanks!
    That should explain why I don't have it then.

Fashion Designer
    The issue of the first Goal, "D.I.Y.", automatically completing has been fixed. You should now be able to craft the Faerie Essence in that Goal. For players that did not get to craft this item due to the issue, you won't need it to craft the Faerie Workshop and it won't prevent you from moving on with the rest of the Goals. So please continue with the following Goals and you'll eventually get to craft the new Faerie Workshop!

If you're still experiencing the first Goal auto completing, please let us know right away. Thank you!
    No, its not, I deleted my castle story app and downloaded the newest app from itunes, Its still happening as soon I collect from my potion shops.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I haven't got the faerie essence option even locked by goal in my potion shop either and my phone updates automatically. Hope they fix this by the time I get to the quest.
    Looks like you need to complete a few more Goals. You need to finish the Plume Hive goals first. The last Goal of that story was "No Place Like Home". Once you complete that one, you'll see "D.I.Y.", which is the first Goal of this week's update.

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    No, its not, I deleted my castle story app and downloaded the newest app from itunes, Its still happening as soon I collect from my potion shops.
    When did you collect from the Potion Shop and which craft did you just finish and collect from?

Fashion Designer
    When did you collect from the Potion Shop and which craft did you just finish and collect from?
    I opened my game, received DYI quest, collected "Builder's Paste", completed quest before being able to craft the thing.

Normally I woulnt care about something like this but im the kind of person that likes to collect things, plus you said it was going to be fixed

I disconnected my internet so I woulnt get changes saved, tried again collecting from my kitchen, its not only my potion shop what triggers it
    Last edited by mikado86; 09-18-14 at 03:35 PM.

Mine just auto completed the goal when I started crafting Floral Glow :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    I opened my game, received DYI quest, collected "Builder's Paste", completed quest before being able to craft the thing.

Normally I woulnt care about something like this but im the kind of person that likes to collect things, plus you said it was going to be fixed

I disconnected my internet so I woulnt get changes saved, tried again collecting from my kitchen, its not only my potion shop what triggers it
    In fact it should come as no surprise, but collecting from ANY crafting building seems to trigger, it just did from the Royal Exchange, im done checking.

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast