Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

You do not need to update to 1.2.4 in order to see this update. As long as you have quest No Place Like Home from the Plume Hive story completed, you should see this in your Kingdom Goals list.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    First post, but have been following the forum for maybe a year... First I'd like to thank all the players and mods who update with valuable information You guys are amazing!

Secondly I'm really excited about this update, so thank you team lava! However, everytime I see new things requiring sugar... it's really a lot of work to keep the kitchens busy every 15 minutes I would love to see some sort of kitchen upgrade, like in farm story, in order to que items, making the sugar-production a little more effective.

Third, I'd love to know whats needed for the teacakes in order to prepare

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Does anyone know what can we craft in Faerie Workshop?
    One of my neighbours just told me that in Faerie Workshop we (obviously) make faerie stuff:

1. Faerie Beam: 2 Wooden Beams + 1 Faerie Essence + 5 Glimmerbulb Seads

2. Faerie Block: 2 Stone Blocks + 1 Faerie Essence + 5 Glimmerdust

3. Faerie Paste: 2 Super Glue + 1 Faerie Essence + 3 Living Wood

4. Faerie Essence: 15 Murmurs + 5 Fey Crystals + 5 Floral Glow

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLolepere View Post
    My fairy storyline fell by the wayside...now I'm rebuilding a roof of something I never built...can somebody explain what's happening?
    Part of the dialog states crafting the faerie essence is too powerful for the potion shop & blows a hole in the roof. So you need to repair that.

Dabag should have the dialog up after awhile & you can see the story there.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-18-14 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I was max on faerie mummers, made two extracts and I have collects and recieved some faerie mummers back and right now setting on 74. So I'm confused if it only took 5 per extract then only 10 should be missing,,, There is lot more missing then 10

At the beginning post it says 5 faery mummers , But just saw it takes 15 per extract . That makes more since.
    Last edited by katbtodd; 09-18-14 at 02:27 PM.

Not sure what happened?? Seem to have just skipped the first part of the quest and gone straight to fixer upper. After the dialog I went to collect some dark seeds I was making then pop part 2 starts. I hadn't even started part 1 yet... glitch or free pass?

Fashion Designer
    Love this update. Would also love to have more kitchens and the faerie bulb seeds raised from 50 to 99. I can't wait to see what we will be building with the faerie stuff. Also hoping when these new buildings are being built we get more expansions too. . Thanks TL for the great updates and for listening to our requests and feed back. Enjoy.!

Farm Supplier
    Another glitch?? I opened the dialogue, went to the potion shop to collect and make the new one .... I am in the second step .... I hope I don't need it later
    Last edited by vuvhappy; 09-18-14 at 02:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snoozingwombat View Post
    Not sure what happened?? Seem to have just skipped the first part of the quest and gone straight to fixer upper. After the dialog I went to collect some dark seeds I was making then pop part 2 starts. I hadn't even started part 1 yet... glitch or free pass?
    Thinking it's part of the story line, it's the explosion

Fashion Designer
    There's definitely a glitch then I opened my game, for the first time since the new update was implemented, collected my super glue from my potion shop and the first goal "completed" without it even starting in the fitst place. I have therefore never had the option to make the faerie essence at all, so am subsequently moving forward to the bonbons with no way of getting any essence. Will the option come back at some stage? What if I need the faerie essence to complete a goal (as it will assume I have one from the first goal) before the option to make them appears in the potion shop? Will I have to skip with gems?
    Last edited by GC5410; 09-18-14 at 02:54 PM.

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast