Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Mining Dragon: Scarab Dragon 2-24-15 LIMITED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyhummer View Post
    Yes! When in the mine game crashes multiple times. I also loose everything due to this problem. The last two days it's been worse, since the world event started, not only mining.

I have issues with the bombs not going where I click, plus the words that give direction (near, close...) disappearing before I can see them. That's always a clue the game will crash!
    It is definitely getting worse with the event starting. So frustrating! Plus I dislike the grid change as well. The game is crashing a lot more as well. So many issues that need to be fixed. Hopefully this dragon will be extended past the normal time.

Executive Chef
    Scarab is on the nest!!

Executive Chef
    I'm crafting mine. May have a real chance for a second.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    175! I actually found five pieces with my last bomb by pure luck. I have real hope now that I might get this one.

Mine is crafting

Farm Supplier
    Any guesses when a new mining dragon will come out? I'm wondering when I should start stockpiling my 25 max bombs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryEllen821 View Post
    Any guesses when a new mining dragon will come out? I'm wondering when I should start stockpiling my 25 max bombs.
    Personally I'm not sure, but I always recommend stockpiling the moment you've finished with the mining dragon you wanted. That way you have them and there's no rush - after all, with only one bomb every four hours, that's a hundred straight hours of evolution you need to get through! And if you time it right, you can have a dragon ready and waiting to come off the temple when you've finished your initial round of bombing and give you an extra bomb boost immediately.
    Last edited by PernReloaded; 03-15-15 at 08:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryEllen821 View Post
    I do what Pern suggested and start saving my bombs as soon as I craft the current dragon. When I get close to 25, I use enough to make room for the new bombs coming. So if I am evolving a 12 hour dragon, I use 3 bombs (for the coins & food) to make space for the 3 I'll earn. The last 2 times mining ended I had diamonds evolving so I got an extra 11 bombs shortly after the new mining dragon starts.

Farm Supplier
    Good advice, thx.

Rhino Keeper
    I started crafting this 7hrs ago, book was moving & timer came up, been on & off game all day, but just gone on again & I noticed book wasn't moving, I just had to start the craft again, luckily I didn't loose any scarabs!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast