Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm, I am a bit frustrated by the structure of this event. All of these goals seem really fun, and I love Thanksgiving so I am especially into the cranberries and pumpkin pie and such. But if we won't get any of these goals past #3 until we upgrade the table to level 2, and upgrading the table to level 2 is going to take multiple trips to the vault, then the parts you need to check in often for aren't going to start until the weekend is over and many players will be back to work (or school, or whatever else).

Did anyone who didn't spend gems get their candlesticks yet? Has anyone gotten more than one candlestick from an adventure?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You can install new games even before you eventually get an install quest. I do it often, but the quest only shows several days later.

that never happened for me, if i had installed a new game without it being in my goallist, it won't appear there anymore,, so you will miss out on the gemreward!
    i know so, because in the beginning i forgot to open all TL games and wait till i got the new game goal in all of them before installing...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    Hmm, I am a bit frustrated by the structure of this event. All of these goals seem really fun, and I love Thanksgiving so I am especially into the cranberries and pumpkin pie and such. But if we won't get any of these goals past #3 until we upgrade the table to level 2, and upgrading the table to level 2 is going to take multiple trips to the vault, then the parts you need to check in often for aren't going to start until the weekend is over and many players will be back to work (or school, or whatever else). Did anyone who didn't spend gems get their candlesticks yet? Has anyone gotten more than one candlestick from an adventure?

I sent out two adventures one in the castle and one with the knights. They are a day each. I got the candlesticks right away with both adventures. I even got the lady finverra statue which I needed for the faerie quest. So send it out now and this time tomorrow you will have your candlesticks. And if you spend the rest of your time preparing by making the others things you need for the rest of the table will set you up for the rest of the levels. This is doable without tons of gems. But to answer your question directly, I only got one set of candlesticks per adventure.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    that never happened for me, if i had installed a new game without it being in my goallist, it won't appear there anymore,, so you will miss out on the gemreward!
    i know so, because in the beginning i forgot to open all TL games and wait till i got the new game goal in all of them before installing...
    Not all games give the install quest. I have some games that don't show it other do. The S8 game generally give the quest long after I uninstantiated the games.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, thanks FrostyFinn. I am encouraged that you got the candlesticks on both tries you made! The game dialog makes it sound like it might take several tries to get a single candlestick, and that could take a long time.

For me personally, there just isn't a lot to do for the weekend which tends to be when I can play a lot... and I am assuming that would be true for a lot of other players. I don't have the barracks, so it will take at least two full days to get the candlesticks.

I can't craft the silver leaf, silverware and china in the meantime, since those crafts aren't available yet (and I already have more than enough of all the raw materials needed). I can't start collecting for honeycomb since that won't happen yet (and I already have the trees needed). Same for cranberries, same for chickens. Can't make jam because I won't have any cranberries or honey. And so on, and so on. There will be plenty to do once it all gets going, it just won't get going until we are back into the weekdays and won't have as much time to play.

Anyway, enough whining from me. It is still a great event, I just personally think the structure would have been better if they had set it up so steps 3 and 4 kicked off at the same time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Not all games give the install quest. I have some games that don't show it other do. The S8 game generally give the quest long after I uninstantiated the games.
    in the past i played bakery story, dragon story, farm story, fashion story, restaurant story, pet hotel, zoo story, castle story and some others.. and if the goal to install a certain game popped up in one of them, that goal always was a goal in all the other games too..

now i'm only playing castle story, farm story 2, fashion story, zoo story2, and it's still the same.. but to get the gemrewarded game as a goal you do have to wait till you've got it as goal in every game.

once you install the bonusgame before opening all you games and getting it as goal, it will not appear in any otner TL game in the goallist there.

also.. do install it out of the goallist and NOT from the icon below on the left in you screen, cause sometimes that's not registered and you also miss out on rewards
    Last edited by anissada; 11-22-14 at 12:54 PM.

Excellent idea! I just took your advice thanx!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    They count
    Priceless! Thanks
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone figured out what drops the pumpkins?
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

Executive Chef
    Are there players that try to make 1 extra of everything? I sure do.

So far I've made 1 extra woven cloth (so actually I made 4 ), and 1 extra tablecloth, and I'm planning on making all else also 1 extra: I honestly LOVE those useless items in my inventory, it's such a nice reminder of the quests we had I already have so many of them, and I really like it!

I want extra:
    Candlestick (means I gotto sent atleast 3 adventures!)
    Fancy Silverware
    China Dishes
    Silver leaf
    Candle
    Honey
    Large chicken
    Berry Jam
    Biscuits and Jam
    Pumpkin
    Pumpkin pie

It's gonna be hard work! And my alarm will be busy

Bummer I didn't read the needed Adventures to the vault, I would have sent out my Knights already, now I have to wait till tomorrow, and the day after :'(