Page 50 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

I'm stuck! Can't get the gold I need. . I've used several boosts for the mines and got one gold nugget that way and bashed rocks til the cows came home, but only one nugget from that. I don't have any more silver runes to make more boosts. I don't have any gems, and I've already spent real money on one of these events so don't want to do that again. This is really frustrating. There have been fun events, but this one is not.

Executive Chef
    Can't you still collect water lilies without the gold and get a chance for community prizes. The last community prize looks like a wisteria tree.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    A side benefit from all this collecting from ponds is the Elves can have as many blue fish as they want!!!
    Here here! Though they're not asking for those yet. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Ooooh!Buy gems and get free(!) water lillies!!
    And heres me waiting for the special cattails bundle!
    Not!!
    As a level 50 player this will be the first quest I cannot complete without spending gems.So here I officially give up!
    Such a shame how our wonderful game has changed into Pay to Play...And I support the game when I can-like many others-but to be faced with the impossibility of completing quests without spending money just feels so wrong.
    Good Luck to everyone still battling!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Have you crafted your swamp kitty yet? If so, the swamp kitty gives 10 water lilies every 8h, so you can realistically get 30 per day and with 6 days + left to the quest, you can get another 180 water lilies so add that to the 83 you'll reach 250 easily, making you eligible for community prizes.
    I did craft the swamp kitty.

I've never participated in a community event, so, as long as I get 250 waterlillies, will I receive the same prizes as the entire community?

Executive Chef
    What does the wisteria tree from the quest Secret Garden drop? Is it worth the gold and mitherl?

Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Ooooh!Buy gems and get free(!) water lillies!!
    And heres me waiting for the special cattails bundle!
    Not!!
    As a level 50 player this will be the first quest I cannot complete without spending gems.So here I officially give up!
    Such a shame how our wonderful game has changed into Pay to Play...And I support the game when I can-like many others-but to be faced with the impossibility of completing quests without spending money just feels so wrong.
    Good Luck to everyone still battling!!
    Buy 10 euros of gems and get a wooping 30 water lillies. Indeed the offer i was waiting for. I have so much trouble with the water lillies droprate. All the others are easy peasy Not .... Thinking back about LB event i have to say that i prefer that one over pointless speeding up mines and not getting 1 kitty. If you spend money at least you expect something back. This game in that respect has become a slot machine and i truly disgust gambling.

Farm Supplier
    Has the rocky outcrops stopped dropping pond stones??? I just used 20 energy on a outcrop and didn't get a single stone, and no I'm not maxed out on them either, I double checked, I have 39!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineKats View Post
    Buy 10 euros of gems and get a wooping 30 water lillies. Indeed the offer i was waiting for. I have so much trouble with the water lillies droprate. All the others are easy peasy Not .... Thinking back about LB event i have to say that i prefer that one over pointless speeding up mines and not getting 1 kitty. If you spend money at least you expect something back. This game in that respect has become a slot machine and i truly disgust gambling.
    I hear you my friend!!

Rhino Keeper
    Where are the beastlings????
    Today I had 1 from Ivy..
    Not any from mining...
    Same as yesterday
    Again an event that I can't finish