Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/20: The Sleeping Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    Is it possible to work ahead? Goals in part 6 says 'Make' or 'cook' and not 'have'......

Goal 6:
    * Cook roasted kabobs 0/3 GO (skip 240 gems)
    * Make nesting materials 0/3 GO (skip 300 gems)
    * Make nesting buddies 0/3 GO (skip 160 gems)
    My kabobs are carrying over so craft what you can waiting on the rare drops. That's how I work it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Think I slaughtered too many skunkupines in the last event, they've beome extint.
    Just burned through 80 energy on rocks and trees.... 5 fangbeasts and 4 bores. So frustrating. This may be the first event in a long time I just give up on. No fun to play when the game is working against you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Just burned through 80 energy on rocks and trees.... 5 fangbeasts and 4 bores. So frustrating. This may be the first event in a long time I just give up on. No fun to play when the game is working against you.
    Same here, for every skunk I have 3 boars. Well it will be an energy intensive event as usual. You need to spend an average >200 energy a day just for this event to make it in time.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

So I totally didn’t realize I got batty until a few hrs after opening the chests I noticed I had two bats on my board and one was moving around instead of chilling in a dark mist by my farm houses

Farm Supplier
    I am not getting anything from sawmill either. I received 1 cloth and now nothing. So diappointed.😢

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope I get the bat.
    Actually, one of my glimmerbat habitats is missing a bat that looks exactly like his

Executive Chef
    It looks to me that the sleeping dragon has the same drops as regular dragon. Those are good drops except for the scales. Anyway, I'm the most curious about the last community prize. I wonder if it will have drops. Looks like a tower with an egg atop it.
    And I hope the chances of getting Batty will be fair to all.
    I don't want to have another Goat scenario. That wasn't fun.

Rhino Keeper
    so 3 collections in a row from the troll camp and no drops. At this rate I will not be able to ever make enough nesting materials! I agree that with that long of a period to wait there should be a guaranteed drop! Especially from such an ugly building that has such a large footprint
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    so 3 collections in a row from the troll camp and no drops. At this rate I will not be able to ever make enough nesting materials! I agree that with that long of a period to wait there should be a guaranteed drop! Especially from such an ugly building that has such a large footprint
    Plus it makes no sense. Why did we agree to a huge building to provide kindling when I have 48 elm trees, 5 yellow Acer, many sap trees etc that I can't store. Can't all my trees from expanding, or dead logs get me the kindling for a fire? And with all these trees and dead logs, stoking a fire really does seem to be an out of control forest fire waiting to happen.

Executive Chef
    Yeah 4 out of 4 sawmill collections gave zero. Luckily I got one from the quest for

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast