Page 130 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Executive Chef
    Dark aether, you know something that help me sometimes if you speed it up in the last 15 min before next battle, increase your chance of winning I did it a couple times and worked, not every time but most of times.

Executive Chef
    Finally beat prism with gold dragon, MBM. Quetzal failed me twice and infinity was a loser too, along with parakeet, familar, and several babies.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Finally beat prism with gold dragon, MBM. Quetzal failed me twice and infinity was a loser too, along with parakeet, familar, and several babies.
    Congrats two more to go

Executive Chef
    prism took it down with a Diamond. It lost the first time round n I healed it. BM+++ was very satisfying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Dark aether, you know something that help me sometimes if you speed it up in the last 15 min before next battle, increase your chance of winning I did it a couple times and worked, not every time but most of times.
    I think if you use ultimate, next few rounds could be easier.
    After a hard fight next few rounds seem easier too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Great must be the timing of you're hit.
    My Gold dragon has been sleeping. I need more Diamond breeds.

Executive Chef
    29. Naga defeated by Ruby MBB+

Onward and upward to Ninja!!! Already lost Ethereal to him, but I have a whole day so I'm not sweating it...yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    prism took it down with a Diamond. It lost the first time round n I healed it. BM+++ was very satisfying.
    Congrats

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I think if you use ultimate, next few rounds could be easier.
    After a hard fight next few rounds seem easier too.
    I think so too, but I will try a couple more tries before I giving up to ultimate, I only use it once in my second account last tournament after 16 times trying to get pass infinity, but hope it wont BE necessary

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Believe it or not, I've tried this too! Lol
    I've sped it up 3 times. Just lost a baby island. I had it bred. Trying to see if I can't come up with a diamond- not for this tournament of course! I figure if I have to Ult the last 3 I'm still ahead. Couldn't buy it for that price. But I'll give it 1 or 2 more chances. Does this tourney end on Sunday or Monday? I'm not sure. It says 2 more days... Did that start today or tomorrow.