Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    For those worrying about skunks:

They do spawn from the waking flower, I average 2 per 3 flowers. I'm not worried though because we need 460 waking dust and 46 skunkupines.

Just concentrate on chopping the flower with no monsters on your board and (hopefully) you will get all 46 by the time you have 460 dust. Larkspurs too. Need 46 larkspur pollen.

Rhino Keeper
    Anything to make with blue petals besides blue dye?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Anything to make with blue petals besides blue dye?
    I can't remember anything....petals are only good for dyes ...and rarely for events...

Rhino Keeper
    For lower level players:

Upgrade to level 7:
    2 ring of aromas, 4 sleeping sand, 2 nature's scent, 2 larkspur perfume

Trudyscandles

New Resident
    Just realized all the neighbor requests came in, I completed the daily quest, but did not receive any of the princess chests.

I have hard closed the game app. Even shutting down my iPad. Still no princess chests.

Anyone having the same issue? Any way to expedite support issue?

Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I got Troll Essence from adventure
    Which adventure? Actually I was going to ask if I could carry on with adventures or are they going to be putting new adventures out as part of this event?

EETA: Never mind I see the new quest and sent my guys out on it. I want that sleeper gnome as much as anything else - I need both wooden masks and earth wisps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    They should do "Hunger Games" themed event next time - then we could honestly say: " May the odds be ever in your favor"
    Love this! We could send all our walkers in and only the strongest shall return!

Executive Chef
    Not happy. No chests from neighbors yesterday; no troll or mine drops. Farms spawning fang beasts. Still on lvl 2; poor impylou!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Love this! We could send all our walkers in and only the strongest shall return!
    Sort of how Town Square works with it's stupid limit. Rest may as well die since they CAN*T return

Rhino Keeper
    I think I speak for everyone when I say no more rare drops from places with long timers. Either make it a building with a short timer or a drop every time.