Complete results with losses in red:

1) Oni L3 - Apprentice 14 mB
    2) Prime Magic L4 - Divine 15 mM
    3) Holiday L5 - Gilded Knight 15 1mbb; King 12 B
    4) Macaw L6 - Battlesteed 15 Bb
    5) Cinder Fyre L7 - Delver 12 Mb
    6) Prize Fighter L8 - Infinity 15 1mbb; Passion 15 B
    7) Puffer L9 - Divine 15 1mmb; Neo Valiant bbM

Only managed to get through seven rounds on day 1 with a 7/3 record! Day 2 was worse:

8) Summer Solstice L10 - Lollipop 10 Mb
    9) Artist L11 - Rainbow Sentinel 15 M
    10) Immortal L12 - Infinity 15 1bmb; Passion 15 2mbb; Fruition 15 3bbb; Diamond 15 B
    11) Witch L13 - King 12 mBb
    12) Deep L14 - Divine 15 M
    13) Artemis L15 - Divine 15 mM
    14) Omega Light Mother L16 - Neo Valiant 15 bbM
    15) Mire L17 - England 10 1mbb; Huntress 15 2bbm; Rainbow Sentinel 15 3mbb; Neo Glasswing 15 B
    16) Fire Giant L18 - Light Mother 15 65% Mbb
    17) Angelfire L19 - Infinity 15 1mbb; Passion 15 2bbb, 5mmb; Metal 15 3bbm; Fruition 15 4mmm; Dark 10 6bmb;
    Diamond 15 mM

My worst start in a tournament to date with a win/loss record of 17/15 just over the midway point! Day 3 with the back-end was surprisingly smoother with "only" 10 losses!

18) Phase L20 - Seeker 14 mbB
    19) Hook L16 - Gilded Knight 15 mbB
    20) Enchantress L17 - Divine 15 1mbb; Seeker 14 bBm
    21) Unruly L17 - Battlesteed 15 B
    22) Christmas Tree L17 - Huntress 15 M
    23) Cyber L18 - King 12 1mbb; Gilded Knight Bb
    24) Archangel L18 - Valiant bB
    25) Coastal L18 - Huntress 15 1mbb; Beast 13 bbB
    26) Wardrum L19 - Diamond 15 mbB
    27) Mech L19 - Light Mother 15 Mb
    28) Bliss L19 - Neo Glasswing 15 1mbb; Rainbow Sentinel 15 2bbm; Light Mother 15 3mbb; Neo Valiant 15 4bmm; Pyramid 15 5bbm; Mithril 10 mbB <-- Wasn't expecting these many losses, which I conclude is due to the new tougher algorithm!
    29) Neo Glasswing L20 - Infinity 15 B <-- Very pleasantly surprised as the Glasswings are usually my worst nemeses!!!
    30) Monster Mash L20 - Neo Glasswing 15 1mbb; Neo Valiant 15 2bmb; Crypt 14 Mb

Finished up with my worst 30 round tournament win/loss record ever at 30/25! Next worse one was the Grandcaster tournament at the end of September with 30/23! I've observed that with these tougher six day tournaments, my losses are more spread now and whilst in the past, I used to encounter one to two tough dragons in a tournament, it's more like three to five tough dragons where I incur 3+ losses. Not enjoying this grind factor much.

Good luck to all still battling!
    Last edited by KevinW07; 10-15-18 at 08:25 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Given that your win/loss results are similar to mine, my advice is to rush through the tournament as fast as you can, especially since the advent of these tougher six day tournaments. I usually get through them within three to four days, which is in time for when I have to battle for Tales. Good luck! :-)
    Hey Kevin, thanks so much. That makes total sense. Unfortunately I'm struggling so we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Each caretaker's island seem to have its own Champion bashers.
    On some islands, it is L15 Diamonds on others Metal15 or Passion15 or Light/Air/Fire/Water/Forest15 or some other that you need to discover.
    Thank you retseho. I think I'm in the "need to discover" category. Part of the reason I post my tournament results is because I tend to be different from everyone else. Plus I feel posting any info is the least I can do when I'm always asking for help.

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Wardrum! My diamonds and quetzal aren't coming close! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Wardrum! My diamonds and quetzal aren't coming close! Thanks!
    I got him with Neo Valiant

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I got him with Neo Valiant
    Have you tried Forest even a Lvl 1 Forest, Black does not like Green at all! Hope this helps, you laurelsail.

Been stuck on omega light mother for a week now.
    Wow finally my Anibus took out OLM. Hooray.
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 10-15-18 at 12:40 PM.

Farm Supplier
    OMG stuck on Angelfire for over a day now. Nobody can take him down!

Rhino Keeper
    Each caretaker's island seem to have its own Champion bashers.
    On some islands,
    it is L15 Diamonds on others Metal15 or Passion15 or Light/Air/Fire/Water/Forest15 or some other that you need to discover.

So far Dark works for Skyharbor & myself. Of course we need more Dark vs Champs result from other caretakers.
    I think Dark is good against pure Champs.
    Light Mother & other dragons with Light element seem to be natural nemesis of Dark.
    ROUND 29 TORTURE
    Round 29 - So close - I rarely manage to win through to the end. I use the chart to choose opponents as well as the winners posted on this site - thank you all. However, as suggested by Retseho what works elsewhere doesn’t seem to work on my island. Single element L15s for example never win for me. My excitement at progressing to Round 29 with an acceptable number of defeats has been drowned by a full day of losses against Neo Glasswing. Dark 11 has been stomped three times as has Diamond15 and Achilles13. Numerous others also.
    No speed up deals so it’s a slow tortuous process. But You guys know what I’m talking about. It seems to be commonplace now that we meet a couple of opponents each tournament that defy all the odds. 20+ defeats against the same opponent no longer unusual. It somehow seems worse though when you are almost at the end.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    ROUND 29 TORTURE
    Round 29 - So close - I rarely manage to win through to the end. I use the chart to choose opponents as well as the winners posted on this site - thank you all. However, as suggested by Retseho what works elsewhere doesn?t seem to work on my island. Single element L15s for example never win for me. My excitement at progressing to Round 29 with an acceptable number of defeats has been drowned by a full day of losses against Neo Glasswing. Dark 11 has been stomped three times as has Diamond15 and Achilles13. Numerous others also.
    No speed up deals so it?s a slow tortuous process. But You guys know what I?m talking about. It seems to be commonplace now that we meet a couple of opponents each tournament that defy all the odds. 20+ defeats against the same opponent no longer unusual. It somehow seems worse though when you are almost at the end.
    Try with a pure Champion L15.

Rhino Keeper
    Try with a pure Champion L15.
    Thanks Retseho
    I don’t have any L15 pure champs and no spare food at this stage. But have already tried this approach. SpiritWarrior 12, Gilded Knight12, and Battlemage12 all in spa queue. Next try will be Dueller 10 then Warrior King 10.

Grand Total to date Rd 29 - in excess of 25 losses against Neo glasswing
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 10-16-18 at 12:30 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast