Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer

new storyline

As a reminder, and info for people who weren't playing, last summer they added new main storyline quest, the Search for Sabina parts 1-4. The new questline remains in the game forever - it won't go away, and you can do it in your own time. I still haven't finished it!

On the same day, a separate, timed goal ("event"?) was also released. If a player finished steps 1-8 and 10 of the new questline within the time limit, a special reward was received. It was the wisp "pet" which dropped stuff without having to fight fauns. It has been darn valuable.

It took heavy resources to finish the specific parts of the quest (for a broke newbie like me) within the time limit - it included expansion squares which wiped out my budget, lol. But after that time period expired, there was no way to get that reward. (A similar pet was later offered in the Market for gems.)
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-07-19 at 03:06 PM. Reason: added info
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Hi everyone! Side goal "A Swift Tailor" will appear, you will need to collect from one Tavern. Then you will have to purchase a goat in the Market (costs 15 000) and tend it 5 times. Tending time is 30 minutes. When you buy the goat you will get the prize - spinning wheel. It will be used to craft a white bobbin, for crafting 1 bobbin you will need 2 silky furs which is collected from the goat(s). Crafting time is 30 minutes. "A Swift Tailor" is a goal in 7 parts.
    duplicate post
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 03-07-19 at 06:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Should we wait till it asks for Sprites before checking Ivy? I knowdumb question but just checking to see if someone took the Leap.
    I would wait for it to ask

Rhino Keeper
    So which do I have to finish first? The swift taylor or the expansion one?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    So which do I have to finish first? The swift taylor or the expansion one?
    If you want the special buildings, looks you would concentrate on the timed goal from Hidden forest. The swift tailor doesn't seem to be timed.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 started with as much info as I've had time to write this morning. + Please take note of Lavenderdale's post above!

Rhino Keeper
    Hidden Forest Part 1. Will never happen for me in 7 days. 35 mithrill...are y'all crazy!! I have used up my mithrill making mermaid purses. It barely ever drops from my deep mines anyway. So whatever to these new goals. I haven't even done the Sabina goals cause of the crazy requirements for them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Hidden Forest Part 1. Will never happen for me in 7 days. 35 mithrill...are y'all crazy!! I have used up my mithrill making mermaid purses. It barely ever drops from my deep mines anyway. So whatever to these new goals. I haven't even done the Sabina goals cause of the crazy requirements for them
    Pretty sure the 35 mithril is for the storyline goal. Still confused at 2 many posts. Wish ppl would update info by editing their single post instead of starting a new post. But still thankful for the headsup

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, I got 2 right away and now nothing, after 20 hits still nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchXat View Post
    I spawned my first wisp from the first white trillium I tapped but now can't spawn more. Anyone else having this issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Well I'm trying. I'm crafting the compass right now. But we'll see - if this isn't a timed goal I'm not going to worry about it too much. I was working on a different part of the story.

Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast