Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Fifth collection from Seyndia Butterfly Faerie was 1250 coins.

Purple cow confirmed drops orange butterflies

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Sweet Kitsunecorn is a gift to all players in response to all of the players recently locked out of the game. As the lockout caused problems for so many players (and it's still not fully resolved), the gift was sent. I hope you all like him!

The drops for this item are: bacon, roast chicken, prime cut, bone, fur, creep tooth, coal, iron ore, earth wisp, wisp lantern, sugar
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-30-19 at 06:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you S8 for the gift. I don’t know if this has been asked is the Faerie from the adventure a random drop or guaranteed. I am not trying to be negative but I and many others have done many adventures only to be disappointed. If it is a random drop I am not going to try. Again thanks for the gift and beautiful artwork as always.

Page 1 is done now. I'll work on inventory as time allows over the next week.

Don't forget to check out the sale items currently available. Discussion for this is over in the Sales thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Thank you S8 for the gift. I don’t know if this has been asked is the Faerie from the adventure a random drop or guaranteed. I am not trying to be negative but I and many others have done many adventures only to be disappointed. If it is a random drop I am not going to try. Again thanks for the gift and beautiful artwork as always.
    It is random. I've already done 3 or 4 and no faerie yet for me... Hoping like mad it drops soon

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The Sweet Kitsunecorn is a gift to all players in response to all of the players recently locked out of the game. As the lockout caused problems for so many players (and it's still not fully resolved), the gift was sent. I hope you all like him!

The drops for this item are: bacon, roast chicken, prime cut, bone, fur, creep tooth, coal, iron ore, earth wisp, wisp lantern, sugar
    Erm ... Sweet Kitsunecone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    It seems to alternate between 2k and 3k, doesn't it? Weird! :-)
    My first collection was 11,100
    Seems ver random

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    My first collection was 11,100
    Seems ver random
    Each collection is a pretty decent amount of coins. 11,100 is quite substantial. Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    I?ve gone on the adventure 3 times and received red, orange, and green butterflies each time. The easiest 3 to obtain. Come on power of the post. I?d like the rare and elusive faerie, but as I NEVER receive the random, rare drop from these event adventures, I probably won?t get it. However, some yellow and purple butterflies would be welcome, too.

Edit - 4th time and still just red, orange, and green butterflies. Come on, S8 try to make the adventure more random.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 08-31-19 at 07:32 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.