Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Merry Christmas to all. I must say this is the most difficult event I?ve endured in a long time I play all day I don?t know off and so far I only have 107 shields there is no way that I will be able to hit 500 in 11+ days. Where else can you get the shields. Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Merry Christmas to all. I must say this is the most difficult event I?ve endured in a long time I play all day I don?t know off and so far I only have 107 shields there is no way that I will be able to hit 500 in 11+ days. Where else can you get the shields. Thank you
    The Tribute Statue will drop more and more Shields, the more it is upgraded.
    So try to work on that. (it will drop 25 ever 2 hours when fully upgraded and then it goes fast)
    The Faerie Chests also drop a few Shields.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Tribute Statue will drop more and more Shields, the more it is upgraded.
    So try to work on that. (it will drop 25 ever 2 hours when fully upgraded and then it goes fast)
    The Faerie Chests also drop a few Shields.
    Thx that’s good to know I’ll keep plugging away at it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Thx that’s good to know. I’ll keep plugging away at it
    I only have 42, so you're not behind. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    The adventure hasn't dropped the Troll Camp item for me yet. This will make fully upgrading the tribute very difficult. I hope the troll camp drop becomes less random because so far I am not getting the 2 per day that are needed. It will also be hard to collect enough shields from the tribute because I can't upgrade to a level that gives enough to make a dent in the final number needed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The adventure hasn't dropped the Troll Camp item for me yet. This will make fully upgrading the tribute very difficult. I hope the troll camp drop becomes less random because so far I am not getting the 2 per day that are needed. It will also be hard to collect enough shields from the tribute because I can't upgrade to a level that gives enough to make a dent in the final number needed.
    I spent the 20 gems it took to get one shield, enough to upgrade the statue to Level 2.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My troll camp has been pretty generous so far (only one collection without a shield drop), but I haven't received a shield yet from adventures either, even though I've collected from quite a few adventures already.

Executive Chef
    The timer on Favio's Sheep is 4 hours. Last drop was fertilizer (which I was maxed out on) and 80 coins. Fairly unremarkable drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m only averaging 1 troll shield per day. This needs to increase!

Does the single fence prize in the atrium seem odd? I just earned it and I guess I assumed it would drop a couple at least. You can usually generally get one of each prize if you earn almost every chest. Even if I decided to forgo the horse and the matching gate, that's likely only going to get me 7 fence pieces, max, which isn't much. Will these be up for purchase at any point? Any clarification from S8 would be appreciated before I put in too much energy.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast