Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: October 7!

Executive Chef
    So said I don't get to make candy corn coffee.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please post a pic of the gift w/ purchase - "Netherworld Gate" - in their actual Bakery

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    So said I don't get to make candy corn coffee.
    It depends on whether you are an android or idevice.
    If you are on android then you should be receiving your update if you haven't already.
    If you are on idevices (iPod,iPad,etc.) then you will recieve them at a later date.
    Another forum member, not any employees of Teamlava has said the company is doing this as an observance to the Apple Creatorwho has recently passed away.you will be getting your update soon.

Farm Supplier
    RiP Steve Jobs...I thought his death may have had something to do with the delay from Apple's end...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 27Redd View Post
    Can someone please post a pic of the gift w/ purchase - "Netherworld Gate" - in their actual Bakery

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Does anyone have a picture of the spooky window in their bakery?! I want to see how good it looks before I actually spend 25 gems on a window...that's a little steep for this chica!

Host(ess)

Red face Loving bk story

Hello to everyone. I have been playing BK story for a little while as well as two other stories, but probably not as long as some of you that usually post in the forum. I don't get my questions answered very well through their e-mail support option, and I do email them often. They suggested I try the forums. In BK story once we have cooked a food all the way to the 4th level and maxed out the 4th level, is that it? We just become like a Masterbaker and nothing else happens with that food? When the app is downloaded off of ITunes it says that we will be able to trade secret recipes with our friends, do any of you know how to do that? Isn't our pink star rating like an indicator of how much*
    we are or aren't tipping others or our nbrs? Has anyone noticed that their nbrs star levels went down instead of up because I think that was happening to mine. *I am*
    sorry to ask so many questions to begin with. I am trying to take a break from the games because I graduate in*Dec. (college) n classes are getting hard. I am nontraditional
    student but I am hooked on these 3 games. I feel like I may be the oldest player out here. LOL. I would appreciate any feedback. *One last thing as far as updates we have that candy corn coffee for quite awhile that isn't the new update we are waiting for I know right?

Farm Supplier
    LOL...I already decorated my bakery with the creepiest items I could find...

Farm Supplier

Executive Chef
    I really want that gate for restaurant..... I'm doing Halloween there but my bakery is so bright so I'm not going to spend any money on stuff that doesn't match... I'd definitely put all that in my restaurant though!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast