Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Executive Chef
    Woow AMAZING AND WONDERFUL 😂
    Got my first 45 hour breeding time. I can't believe it. Finally my first CU. Unbelievable, I'm thrilled. Now I know how other feels, when they first see the 45 hour timer. And during a LB always nice😉. Luckily I have a free space for the habitat, just expanded. Got it with Spruce Moose and Gummy Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Woow AMAZING AND WONDERFUL 😂
    Got my first 45 hour breeding time. I can't believe it. Finally my first CU. Unbelievable, I'm thrilled. Now I know how other feels, when they first see the 45 hour timer. And during a LB always nice😉. Luckily I have a free space for the habitat, just expanded. Got it with Spruce Moose and Gummy Bear.
    Congratulations AppieP!

Finally got my first ever 45 hour timer!! So happy to finally get a crystal unicorn after seven months of playing!! I used Twilight Troll and Armodillo.

Fashion Designer
    Bred crystal unicorn to chromadile to get a 45 hour timer. Not sure what it is yet, but my first crystal after the unicorn finally!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Woow AMAZING AND WONDERFUL ��
    Got my first 45 hour breeding time. I can't believe it. Finally my first CU. Unbelievable, I'm thrilled. Now I know how other feels, when they first see the 45 hour timer. And during a LB always nice��. Luckily I have a free space for the habitat, just expanded. Got it with Spruce Moose and Gummy Bear.
    Congrats
    Also congrats to everyone else getting their CU and other Ultra rare animals

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Congrats
    Also congrats to everyone else getting their CU and other Ultra rare animals
    Thanks Alideh and Adrianalima4 for the congrats.🙄

Would you believe I have bred 3 legendary animals in the space of a month. 1 pearl peryton and 2 onyx direwolves. Thanks storm 8!

Farm Supplier
    Finally I can brag here too. I've got my CU when I was like 85 level or something (I'm 121 now), after trying from the very beginning for it. And after that I've bred only him in the spare time, trying for another legendary. The last 3 weeks I've bred every day CU with Rapunzel and after tons of firefoxes I've finally saw that 47 timer - Garnet Griffin YAY!!

Farm Supplier
    AAAAAAAND me again After the Garnet Griffin, two days after that I've bred Peridot Phoenix (in the den now) with CU and Lunar Moth. I couldn't believe my eyes!!
    Last edited by greeneyedalexa; 04-18-17 at 09:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am at Level 181 but I just got my first legendary animal, Onyx Direwolf, by breeding CU with Brave Eagle (D/F). I might not try as hard as other players but it still demonstrated how hard it's to breed legendary animals.