View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Executive Chef
    So I've finished with the Tomb upgrades a day ago and have put all my energy into battling Ghost Knights for tokens.
    In the past day I've collected 15 tokens.
    This is just with standard energy plus my 2 LVL6 Wizard Schools. No Alicorns.
    So for people deciding whether to go for the Ghost Knight or not, with a few days left, there's a daily estimate if you put all your energy into battling Ghost Knights.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Players don't have to read the forum to understand the process. The game dialogue tells you that you've won the gothic version of the castle and must sell your existing castle.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	39419
    illustrating game dialogue instructions
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I am not going to be changing my place but I must admit S8 was on the right direction with this event. I loved that there was so much to do and it didn’t bother me that you could not do it all, rather it was your choice what was more important. First half I did not make all my goals being sick, but second half I crafted two babies, I can get the tomb to 10 if I want, made the cottage to 5 for the werepup and am going for an adventures last baby (Need quite a bit still) I didn’t care about the knight so didn’t focus on that, but again there just was so much to do I was kept busy all the time!

Now...I feel the prizes for working this hard and for instance a level 10 tomb should be something more tangible, it is what it is and I’ve learned to set my expectations low when it comes to prizes in this game. I hope others at least enjoyed all the activities as well!

*thinking back on it, the community event had a great last individual prize for those who made it (sadly I was sick and did not), but still had fun, and I believe there was another prize, maybe an animal that I think I missed out on first half. Of course it’s preference, this event is highly animal prize based, which I enjoy the Halloween themes animals, nbug all may not. The only thing I had hoped for was the image of the building with a large rose coming on top was a prize that stayed rather than had to swap. So still not a big fan of how building prizes are. Happy to know you can switch back and forth, but still, I think if the event ran like this year but had the prizes of last year it would have been the best! We always say we get board by the end and that certainly has not been the case!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 10-30-17 at 02:50 AM. Reason: *added after reading in detail how the buildings work
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    NOTES ON CASTLE CHANGE-OVER

SELLING ORIGINAL CASTLE
    to sell original castle you gain = 35,000

BUYING GOTHIC CASTLE
    to buy gothic castle costs = 3,700
    to build gothic castle: 5 fancy beam, 5 fancy block, 10 black roses
    (for curiosity - when stored NO castles appear in the market)

SELLING GOTHIC CASTLE
    to sell gothic castle you gain = 3,000

(at this point ALL CASTLES APPEAR and you have the choice of building whichever)

Gothic Queen's Court @ 3,700
    Gothic King's Keep @ 3,700
    Queen's Court @ 37,000
    King's Keep @ 37,000

TO REBUILD ORIGINAL CASTLE
    to rebuild original castle: 5 fancy beam, 5 fancy block, 5 simple glue

(at this point NO castles in the market)
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    NOTES ON CASTLE CHANGE-OVER

SELLING ORIGINAL CASTLE
    to sell original castle you gain = 35,000

BUYING GOTHIC CASTLE
    to buy gothic castle costs = 3,700
    to build gothic castle: 5 fancy beam, 5 fancy block, 10 black roses
    (for curiosity - when stored NO castles appear in the market)

SELLING GOTHIC CASTLE
    to sell gothic castle you gain = 3,000

(at this point ALL CASTLES APPEAR and you have the choice of building whichever)

Gothic Queen's Court @ 3,700
    Gothic King's Keep @ 3,700
    Queen's Court @ 37,000
    King's Keep @ 37,000

TO REBUILD ORIGINAL CASTLE
    to rebuild original castle: 5 fancy beam, 5 fancy block, 5 simple glue

(at this point NO castles in the market)
    Thanks! This actually helps a lot to know you don’t lose the gothic if you decide to switch back to original. Now I think I’ll go for it
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks Moon! I'll use this when I create an entry for the gothic styles in the building guide.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Thanks! This actually helps a lot to know you don’t lose the gothic if you decide to switch back to original. Now I think I’ll go for it
    You don't loose anything.. actually your game gains an ability.
    If you choose to change, no matter how many times, there are absolutely no restrictions.
    Neither if you don't change at all.. the ability remains.
    If you finish the event you can also transform the Castle.. otherwise it depends where you reach: Cottage, Workshop, Potionshop.

I was reluctant in the beginning of the event and unsure if energy-wise was worthwhile, but if I knew all this.. I would not have had doubts on completing.
    Good Luck to those still working.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Does Fluffy's drops as usual dog?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks Moon! I'll use this when I create an entry for the gothic styles in the building guide.
    welcome SW.. ur work is fantastic
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thitasha View Post
    Does Fluffy's drops as usual dog?
    only 1 collection so far yes.. but hope he drops something particular as he's a 'special' final prize

edited to add
    2 drop: creep tooth
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-30-17 at 12:59 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74